Wings Etc - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The Wings Etc. business model allows franchisees to fully participate in the dynamic sports bar marketing segment, with initial investment requirements far below industry averages.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Wings Etc - Franchise Information
The Wings Etc. Secrets to Success
- We are passionate about providing an exceptional customer experience.
- We are committed to helping franchisees achieve their career and financial goals.
These are the guiding principles of a talented, dedicated management team with over 450 years of combined experience at the highest levels of the restaurant franchising industry.
The Customer Experience
Our décor and atmosphere are warm and friendly, a place where families or groups of friends visit regularly to relax, enjoy good food, good fun and loads of laughter — in a world where relaxation, fun and laughter aren’t easy to find. Our variety and quality of food amazes first-time visitors and continues to delight the loyal customers that return again and again, often introducing us to new friends.
Supporting Franchisee Success
We begin by understanding your goals, and we provide focused support for either...
- A first-time franchise owner making a career change, whether to fulfill the dream of owning a business, to achieve new levels of income, or to find stability in an uncertain job market.
- A veteran franchise owner seeking to expand and diversify the portfolio.
Franchisees reap the benefits of our extraordinary commitment to a thoroughly tested operating system:
- The first Wings Etc. franchise was granted 10 years after the founders began developing three pilot stores.
- Today, Wings Etc. operates 17 company stores where every new food item, piece of equipment, marketing program, and operating procedure are tested and fine-tuned before being introduced to our franchisees
Support includes site selection and guidance through build-out. Our training programs begin at corporate headquarters, but Wings Etc. teams are with you through pre-opening setup, grand opening and ongoing operation, for as long as it takes to assure your readiness.
Looking to the Future
Our financial model is designed to facilitate short-term success and position you for long-term growth. Build-out and launch costs are the lowest in our market segment; labor and food costs are also favorable, so break-even requirements are minimized. And the economics of our model support your expansion into additional locations when the time is right.
Our Exploration and Decision Process
We do not strive to “sell” franchises. The Wings Etc. team will share the details of our opportunity, openly discuss the good, the bad and the ugly, and we’ll work together to reach a sound decision. At the end of that process, we may enthusiastically begin the journey together, or we will shake hands as friends and wish each other well.
After initial online screening, you will work directly with our VP Franchise Development to explore fit with the Wings Etc. team.