Voodoo Brewery - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Like our beer? Buy a brewery! Bring award-winning craft beers with a massive cult following to your community by opening a Voodoo brewpub. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Voodoo Brewery - Franchise Information
Meet Voodoo Brewery (and forget everything you thought you knew about craft beer)
Who We Are
A band of brothers (and sisters and brothers from other mothers) who obsess about brewing the best damn beer, period.
Who We’re NOT
A typical, cookie-cutter franchise filled with greedy corporate suits that won’t stop until there’s a Voodoo Brewery on every corner.
We Brew for YOU!
Our enigmatic, beer-obsessed Brew Master works tirelessly behind the scenes to deliver our award-winning, highly sought-after beer to your doorstep each week. We do the heavy lifting- you and your crew do the pouring.
Fighting the War on Mediocre Beer Since 2005
Proud defenders of craft beer innovation and destroyers of the status quo, we’ve shattered the brewery mold with beers you have to taste to believe.
We’re Not Normal
We know, we know...every company thinks it’s unique. The difference is, for us it’s actually true. You’re not going to find another place like Voodoo Brewery anywhere you go.
Tank Tops and Flip Flops
We’ve built up enough street cred in our industry (not to mention goodwill from our 40,000+ international social media followers) to be taken seriously without having to put on dorky shirts and ties.
Like our beer? Buy a brewery! Bring award-winning craft beers with a massive cult following to your community by opening a Voodoo brewpub.
Why Own a Voodoo Brewery?
- We brew all the beer ourselves and deliver it to your location
- Average Gross Sales=$586,202
- We’ve seen massive success despite starting our business during the Great Recession (it’s almost like dire times make people want to drink more or something?)
- Sales-to-Investment Ratio=168%
- Initial investment is 1/4 the cost of an average brewery franchise
- European beer hall concept keeps staffing needs to a minimum
- The $33.3 billion craft beer industry is forecasted to grow by 15.8% in the next 5 years.
- Cult-like following with 40,000+ social media followers
- Top 50 Brewery and winner of multiple awards
- “Anti-Franchise” franchise that embraces individuality and celebrates the non-traditional
- Multiple streams of revenue to maximize earning potential, including food, non-alcoholic drinks, and merchandise
Are You Voodoo Enough for Us?
We’re looking for people with these characteristics to join the Voodoo Brewery tribe:
- You’re a Freakin’ BOSS... - You’re a born leader looking for a business that has HUGE potential for profitability.
- ...But You Still Know How to Have Fun - It’s a brewery. We sell kick-ass beer and dank food. Beer and food are fun. You like fun.
- You Live Life on Your Terms - You want to find success without the corporate B.S. You don’t want to sell out to ‘The Man’ just to make a few bucks.
- Beer is LIFE - You love beer and like the idea of making money selling it. (You don’t necessarily have to be a beer expert though.)
- You’re Not a D-Bag - You’re creative and unique but also play well with others. You know how to get the most out of your staff without being a jerk.
- You’ve Got That Tribe Mentality - You’re ready to go all in with a tight crew and become absolute legends for bringing Voodoo Brewery to your hometown.
The original Voodoo Brewery opened its doors in Meadville, Pennsylvania in 2005. It instantly gained local success, but really took off in 2009, when military veteran and all-around badass Jake Voelker saw something special in us and used his life savings to purchase an apartment, an engagement ring, and Voodoo Brewery all in the same year!
Jake and the gang thrived from Day One, despite starting a business during one of the darkest times in U.S. financial history. Their instant success allowed them to open several more pubs and expand the brewery site into a 30-barrel production facility, with Jake and his business partners, including CEO Matteo Rachocki, heading the front end of the business and Matteo’s brother, award-winning “mad scientist” Brew Master Curt Rachocki, behind the scenes.
With sales exceeding expectations, and requests from guests and entrepreneurs pouring in for additional Voodoo Brewery locations, Jake created Voodoo Licensing, LLC with the intent to make the coveted Voodoo beers and experience available to self-proclaimed “beer snobs”nationwide. Awarding our first franchise in 2019, Voodoo Brewery is now ready to take its top-rated brews across America!
Training and Support
For new Franchise Owners, training is as much about learning the nuts and bolts of running a Voodoo Brewery as it is about immersing yourself in our rich culture and getting inducted into our tight tribe. Whether you’re low on Good Vibes (our top-selling beer) or you could use some actual good vibes to navigate your Grand Opening and beyond, our Corporate Support Team has your back from Day One. Here’s what you can expect from us:
- 7.5 classroom training hours and 60 hours of on-the-job practice to prepare you for opening the doors to your own brew pub.
- A designated Project Manager to assist with marketing, ongoing field support, and anything else you might need, whenever you need it. (As we like to say, “Owners call, we haul!”)
- One of the top Master Brewers in the world working his mad-scientist magic to brew your beer and deliver to you every week.
- An Executive Chef helping you build an easy-to-execute, mouthwatering localized menu and keep things cranking in your kitchen.
- Corporate-planned pub events designed to drive revenue and generate serious buzz.
- A highly-collaborative, enthusiastic group who loves creativity and wants to hear your ideas.
Military & Veteran Promotions
VetFran Discount of 20%
Voodoo Brewery Voodoo Brewery Video