Quick Franchise Summary
Manager-run salons allow you to keep your full-time job! Own a Business Everyone Needs. With a Brand Everyone Loves (95% of Americans know the name!). Existing stores and new locations available!
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Leader In The Hair Salon Industry
Virtually everyone needs regular haircuts. And by making it easy and pleasant, we've not only tapped into a truly vibrant industry, we've secured the lead position. Supercuts is the instantly competitive, branded choice in a marketplace full of mom-and-pop hair salons, which work for a certain segment - but not for business owners who understand the scalable potential of this need-based industry. With complete operating, marketing, and financial systems, you can focus your talents on growing your Supercuts stores. While competitors are cutting hair, you're leveraging a proven franchise system to create successful manager-run stores.
Our Franchisees Enjoy The Following Benefits
- A Beloved Brand - Owned by Regis Corporation and ranked No. 1 in the U.S. haircare franchise arena, Supercuts is one of the largest and most iconic salon brands around. We serve more than 33 million guests annually and test new products and services in corporate stores before launching them nationally to our franchisees.
- A Thoroughly Tested Operating Platform - With 30 years of experience, we have streamlined salon operations down to a science, with simplicity at the forefront of every procedure we implement, so you can put them into practice quickly and efficiently.
- A No-Nonsense Finance Model - In 2013, Supercuts was ranked No. 5 in Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500®, which underscores our dedication to franchise growth and inspires us to continually refine the practices that keep us on top. 2013 was also a record year for us in terms of store growth. Look closer and you'll see we have the model wired tight.
- Solid Marketing Strategies - With close to 2,400 stores open and hundreds more opening soon across the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we know how to market proficiently in communities large and small, from traditional advertising to cutting-edge digital and social platforms.
- Top-Notch Recruitment - Because you are only as successful as the employees you hire, Supercuts helps franchisees secure the very best managers and stylists in the biz, continually training and educating staff members on practices that set us apart.
- The Supercuts Business System - Realizing the full potential of this high-demand, high-repeat cash business takes a business model free of guesswork. Because Regis Corporation owns and operates 1,000 Supercuts salons itself, and has a vested interest in ensuring that franchisees succeed, nothing is left to chance.
- Multiple Revenue Systems - As a Supercuts franchisee, you'll benefit from multiple potential revenue streams, creating a stable foundation for multifaceted sales growth. Revenue streams can include:Haircuts, Salon Services and Hair Products
- Customer Frequency - Active families prefer to have a shop they can count on, and not change salons frequently. For Supercuts franchisees, brand recognition and a great customer experience mean more customer conversions and lower turnover, which helps maintain a predictable cash flow.
Your Role As A Franchisee
As a Supercuts franchisee, the first thing you should know about running a hair care franchise is that you don't need to know anything about hair. The professional stylists you hire will handle that, and stay on the cutting edge thanks to ongoing education they will receive from Regis Corporation. Your only objective is running your business with precision. As an owner, you'll soon be an expert in:
- Recruiting a strong staff
- Establishing ties to your local community
- Selecting and implementing marketing plans
- Building income by executing company strategies
- Empowering employees by delegating responsibility
- Working with Regis to ensure the growth of your company
- Providing vision and accountability for operational excellence
Our systems were carefully designed to support your growth, no matter how far you decide take it. With franchisees who own more than 100 stores, our business model has shown its strength for replication, which affords franchisees virtually unlimited potential for expansion.
Hair care is one of the few industries unlikely to be displaced by technological advances. Take a moment to explore this opportunity, and discover what a remarkable model it is by meeting some of our multi-unit franchisees.