Steak Escape - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Steak Escape is in the business of bringing people together and like to think of ourselves not as a cheesesteak company that serves people, but rather a people company that serves cheesesteaks. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$150,000|
|Net Worth Required||$500,000|
|Total Investment||$223,000 – $660,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States, Canada, India, United Kingdom and other countries
Steak Escape - Franchise Information
To be the day's highlight of everyone who walks through our door.
Our Core Values
- We wake up each morning eager to share our PASSION.
- We work all day with PURPOSE – to build inspired relationships with our guests, our crew, and our neighbors.
- We are filled with PRIDE at the end of the day knowing we’ve made a difference.
Who We are in 3 Bites
- First Bite - Since 1982 we’ve been committed to the quality of our food and the freshness of our products – so that our customers can come into our restaurants and Eat Proud. Every morning our crew chops and slices vegetables, and it doesn’t stop there. We are dedicated to providing hormone free chicken and 100% USDA Choice Steak. Freshness is key, with fresh baked incredible steak rolls, fresh cut fries, and fresh squeezed lemonade. At the end of the day, we take pride knowing we have delivered awesome high-quality meals to all who come in.
- Second Bite - We are in the business of bringing people together and like to think of ourselves not as a cheesesteak company that serves people, but rather a people company that serves cheesesteaks. We differentiate ourselves in the marketplace by developing personal connections. Our goal isn’t just to feed people, but to give them an experience – to sit back, relax, and enjoy time with family and friends. Between our crew, our guests, and our neighbors – we are creating a family one bite, one smile, and one meal at a time.
- Third Bite - We continually work to integrate ourselves into our immediate neighborhoods in helpful, meaningful ways – building connections and contributing to the growth of our thriving communities. We are proud to create rich, rewarding, and inspiring relationships through providing free meals to those in need, collecting and matching donations for local causes, and figuring out unique and creative ways to give back.
- Free-Standing Restaurant - Along with a comfortable dining room and a drive-thru, franchisees benefit from the significant “street presence” that the freestanding unit offers. We are able to build from the ground up, or remodel an existing building. The option of owning the land is also always a plus.
- Airports and Colleges - Our brand grew up in food courts all over the country, so we have experience in providing excellent service in airport and college environments. Quick serve restaurants in airports and on college campuses benefit from a captive audience. Travelers have time to browse before and between flights and are typically looking for a more unique menu offering. College students, staff, and faculty also look for unique alternatives to ordinary or cafeteria food.
- In-Line Strip Center - Convenience is key. Customers appreciate the easy access to our restaurants located in strip centers. They feature an inviting feeling inside, but also have provisions for on-line ordering and delivery! Strip centers also see high foot traffic, being located in dense areas.
- End-Cap Strip Center with Drive Thru - This is where fast-casual quality and fast-paced lifestyles intersect. Drive-thru models in our end-cap locations offer the comfort of a great interior and the ease of a drive thru. About 40-50% of sales are made through the drive thru, and about 20-25% are takeout and delivery. Due to these percentages, we are able to take advantage of less square footage.
Support and Training
As a franchisee, you will be immersed in the Steak Escape life for three weeks. One week in our corporate offices learning operations, purchasing, procedures, marketing - all the best practices for running your business. The other two weeks in one of our corporate Steak Escape Sandwich Grill locations in Columbus, OH. There you’ll gain real-time experience in all aspects of day-to-day operations.
We look forward to getting in touch with you. Fill out the contact form to continue your franchise journey.