Silverlake Ramen - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We think it's the best ramen we've ever had. And that's a fact! We believe in traditional ingredients that make our ramen the best it can be. Silverlake embodies free spirit and casual vibes. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$200,000|
|Net Worth Required||$750,000|
|Total Investment||$452,000 – $655,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Silverlake Ramen - Franchise Information
Born and bred in the city of angels. Silverlake Ramen was created with a combined passion and experience for creating ramen that embodies delicious quality, and traditional ingredients. We stand true to our ramen, and believe it's the best we've ever had...A ramen our neighbors can brag about!
Silverlake embodies the free spirit and casual vibe of Los Angeles. Cooked up by two chefs who drove their love for noodles and ramen, they dreamed up a brand that would be unpretentious, and original in it's way of thinking. Similar to the environment in which ramen was invented. We are now taking that vibe and serving up bowls of it in locations across the nation.
We believe in serving good vibes only! Our mission is to serve you affordable food that is made and made with love. We are obsessed with ramen, and we are excited to share our passion with you...straight from our kitchen to your bowl!
We think it's the best ramen we've ever had. And that's a fact! We have been voted Best Ramen in LA by Califoreigners and a Top Ramen Spot by Zagat. We believe in traditional ingredients that make our ramen the best it can be. Wholesome, fresh, with vegan options that serve modern foodies and their stomachs, without losing authenticity of where this food originates from. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE BUSINESS
- Growing niche market in fast-casual space
- Unique Menu
- Modern design and feel
- Prime territories available
- Single and Multi-Unit Opportunities
- Semi-Absentee or OwnerOperator Model
- Our Mission is “Creating Good Vibes”
- Ranked #1 Best Ramen in L.A.
- Average income for 3 year Corporate Store: $3,505,232
- Average- 3 year EBITDA including 6% Royalty: $543,135
Our founders Jitaek, “Chef and Noodleholic,” and Thomas Aono, “Ramen Chef from Japan,” have combined their passion and experience for food, to create Silverlake Ramen. After countless years of experience in kitchens all over the world, from Los Angeles to Japan, they have created the perfect, well-balanced ramen dishes with natural ingredients to serve across the country.
- Aligned with company culture and committed to providing an unsurpassed guest experience
- Strong business acumen
- Restaurant experience preferred
- Hands-on Owner or hire a dedicated manager for Semi-Absentee ownership (owner works a min. 30 hours a week)
- Demonstrate: Excellent Customer Service, Leadership and Management Skills
- $225k Liquid with access to $750k
Press Releases & Awards