Sho Express - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Every day, Sho Express Asian restaurant franchises offer a full menu of flavorful items that bring together Japanese fare and American influences. That fusion is the foundation of our personality – along with high-quality ingredients and fast, friendly service. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Sho Express - Franchise Information
Why Choose Us?
None of our franchise owners are in it alone – we’re always here to provide support, encouragement, and other resources you need to help your Sho Express Asian restaurant franchise start strong and achieve growth. Our management team brings diverse expertise and talents to the table, plus the great attitude and fun, friendly spirit we’re known for. We know how to bring people (and businesses) together, and we believe working together is essential. You can expect the best from us when you become an owner.
WHAT MAKES AN IDEAL SHO EXPRESS FRANCHISEE?
- You appreciate great food, and spending time with others who do too -You’re interested in restaurant ownership and management
- You understand the demands of a fast-paced service business
- You’re confident and comfortable as a leader
- You want to find and retain the best staff and vendors -You have $125,000 in liquid capital
Today, Sho Express is a new name for a group of restaurants coming together to form a family of Asian food franchises. Sho Express specializes in sushi and hibachi-style cuisine, but in the comfortable setting of a neighborhood diner. At Sho Express, fast-casual meets takeout meets Asian-inspired favorites. Back in 2014, we opened our doors with a mission to serve up flavorful Japanese food fused with American influences. And we did it in a modern and casual environment where people could stop for a quick bite, linger if they wanted, or drive through to accommodate their busy lifestyle.
Now with 9 locations in 3 states under the Sho Express umbrella, we offer franchise owners a perfected, established concept backed by marked-tested strategies and increasing customer demand. We’re excited to take our Sho on the road with new franchise owners who share our philosophy and vision!
Training And Support
AFTER YOU OPEN YOURSHO EXPRESS
After your restaurant is open, we keep serving up assistance, with ongoing support to help keep your location going strong.
- Field Support for keeping things running smoothly at your shop
- Franchisee Services like purchasing and marketing/sales support
- Research & Development for new products and brand building
- Operations Manual as an easy, trusted source of reference information
- Continuing Education to keep you and your team members in the know
Sho Express Video