Quick Franchise Summary
Rush Bowls is packed full of all-natural fruit and other healthy ingredients, then served in a bowl, topped with granola and a drizzle of honey. These freshly made bowls cater to the rapidly growing demand for all-natural meals on the go. Learn more about this opportunity today!
|Minimum Cash Required||$40,000|
|Total Investment||$213,000 – $379,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
|Home Office Location||Boulder, CO|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
Why Rush Bowls?
We never get tired of seeing people smile upon their first bite of a Rush Bowl… the creaminess of the fruit blending with the satisfying crunch of the granola, brought together in perfect harmony by a drizzle of all-natural honey. We love seeing people’s surprise when they realize they just discovered an easy and delicious way to keep health in their everyday lives.
You too now have the opportunity to create a business that surprises, delights and helps keep your community healthy. The best part? You’ll be joining a TRILLION dollar industry that is growing like no other. Rush Bowls is not only personally fulfilling, but also highly rewarding financially.
Join Rush Bowls Obsession for Serving Sinfully Delicious and Healthy Food
Pack all-natural fruit and other healthy ingredients, blend it extra thick and serve it in a bowl topped with granola and a drizzle of honey and what do you get? Rush Bowls. These freshly made bowls cater to the rapidly growing demand for all-natural meals on the go, sought out by millennials, students, moms, athletes, professionals, really, anyone who wants to eat healthy good-for-you food.
Rush Bowls live up to the highest standards of an all-natural lifestyle:
- NO Artificial Sweetners
- NO Artificial Additives
- NO Artificial Preservatives
- NO MSG
Rush Bowls meet the dietary needs of all its customers by producing a variety of product options including:
Rush Bowls Franchise Benefits
- Opportunity for ground-level entry into an exciting new restaurant concept that has a 11-year record of operating success.
- Guidance and support from an accomplished all-star executive team who have personally launched and operated hundreds of restaurants.
- Low startup and development investment. No cooktops, exhaust or specialized equipment required.
- Flexible store requirements – can work as a kiosk or a dine-in restaurant. The ideal location is between 500-1,200 square feet.
- Caters to a growing and loyal fan base, especially amongst millennials, families, students, professionals and health-conscious consumers.
- Rush Bowls is an atypical restaurant category; allowing current restaurant franchisees to tap into new revenue streams within their regions. It is complimentary to many existing concepts.
- Fantastic, award-winning recipes and flavor combinations with 11 years of market testing and successful market adoption. Includes low-calorie, vegetarian, vegan, dairy-fee, nut-free, soy free and wheat-free menu options.
- Established vendor relationships, design and construction guidance, operations support and localized marketing support.
The right Rush Bowls partner is someone who has a solid background in restaurant service and management, who is passionate about the Rush Bowls concept and healthy, fast dining. Rush Bowls is specifically looking for multi-unit operators and area developers, but they understand that the right individual can sometimes start small and have a solid growth plan.
Join the Rush Bowls team who are restaurant entrepreneurs themselves and currently own and operate almost 300 restaurants. Let them help you build a successful business from the ground up and guide and support you towards success.
Rush Bowl Provides You With . . .
- Recipes, formulas, and processes
- Location selection assistance
- Store design and construction guidance
- Equipment purchase guidance
- Vendor relationships
- Training program
- Ongoing operational support
- Marketing support - marketing materials, best practices, and guidance throughout the launch phase, and ongoing. Traditional and digital marketing expertise.