QDOBA Mexican Eats - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Franchise with the leading brand in the fast-casual Mexican category! Qdoba is an exciting opportunity to grow your portfolio with a strong brand. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
QDOBA Mexican Eats
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$500,000|
|Net Worth Required||$1,000,000|
|Total Investment||$475,500 – $1,095,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
QDOBA Mexican Eats - Franchise Information
QDOBA® HAS BEEN SERVING FRESHLY PREPARED, FLAVORFUL MEXICAN-INSPIRED FARE SINCE 1995.
With more than 700+ locations in 47 states, our footprint and loyal fan base are some of the reasons we're a leading brand in the Mexican fast-casual restaurant space. And we’re growing, with room to fill in existing markets and expand into new ones with passionate operators like you.
Our menu includes classics like tacos, burritos, and nachos as well as seasonal options like mango salsa. We freshly prepare our delicious food in-house, grilling, slicing, dicing, spicing, smashing, braising, and sautéing every single day. And our guests can’t get enough. They love our hand-smashed guacamole, freshly grilled chicken and steak, hand-diced pico de gallo, and slow roasted pulled pork. And don’t forget our craveable queso. Our fans don’t.
Spanning a variety of dayparts, from breakfast to late night and everything in between, we appeal to a broad range of demographics. By offering the most ingredients in the Mexican restaurant space we keep guests coming back for more.
QDOBA is growing, and our franchisees are seeing consistent returns. So explore this site to learn more about franchising opportunities and connect with us to discuss how you can join the team!
QDOBA® IS THE LEADING FAST-CASUAL MEXICAN RESTAURANT FRANCHISE, WITH OVER 700+ RESTAURANTS SPREAD THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA.
With a menu filled with fresh ingredients and craveable, made in-house flavors, our commitment to quality is as strong as our commitment to our customers. And our distinctive Mexican-inspired décor, along with our friendly and energetic spirited team members, help create our fun, flavorful atmosphere.
At QDOBA, we believe that successful franchises are built on flavorful food, frontline innovation, and strong business partnerships. And we are invested in our franchisees’ success. We are actively seeking equally passionate franchisees to join our our brand.
- A focus on freshly prepared, flavorful food made in-house, as competitors move to commissary kitchens
- Our menu of fresh ingredients allows for more efficient inventory management and capital investment
- Trade Area Modeling software uses data analytics and competitive analysis to determine the right trade areas for our franchisees
- Easy buildout for lower construction and operations costs compared to other concepts
- Flexible footprints accommodate different types of spaces from traditional to airports to universities
- Strong catering and off-premise business provide additional revenue streams without additional overhead
- Marketing support and technology allows for customizable materials for local/regional flexibility
REASONS TO INVEST
- A leader in the fast-casual Mexican restaurant category
- Proven performance within existing markets and franchisees
- Strong catering and off-premise business
- Exciting opportunity to grow with a strong brand
- Broad appeal: multiple demographics, occasions, and dayparts
- 50 percent of locations corporately owned
From the very beginning of the franchising process all the way through to the grand opening and for as long as you own the franchise, QDOBA offers outstanding support services to help you succeed.
- Real estate and location support
- Local marketing support
- Training and operations support
"We opened our first store in 1998 and every year since, we’ve opened up at least one store. Last year we opened two stores, the year before that we opened 7. We are getting the returns from QDOBA and see it as a brand that is growing." Ron Stokes, Franchisee since 1998
"It's not franchisor and franchisee. It’s US. We all wear QDOBA. We’re all trying to push the same thing and for it to be successful." Chris Winters, Franchisee since 2006
"The QDOBA leadership team, they’re passionate. I haven’t seen many senior management teams work as hard or as long." Tom Lewinson, Franchisee since 2010