Press Waffle Co. - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
We are a family owned and operated company, and when we are looking at potential franchise partners, we are looking for new members of the family. More than your resume or financial qualifications, becoming a Press Waffle Co. franchise partner is all about who you are. Learn more now!
Press Waffle Co.
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2022
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Press Waffle Co. - Franchise Information
Join The Family
We are a family owned and operated company, and when we are looking at potential franchise partners, we are looking for new members of the family. More than your resume or financial qualifications, becoming a Press Waffle Co. franchise partner is all about who you are.
Why Franchise? You Have a Dream
You want to run your own business, be your own boss, and take control of your future.
But you don't know where to start.
THAT'S WHERE WE COME IN
We have done the dirty work, ironed out the kinks, and are offering a fully functional business model for you to re-write your future. You will have the ongoing support of our team and the power of our brand behind you at every step of the way.
- Our brand.
- Your business.
- A winning combination.
Let's Be Clear
Starting your own business is hard. It is risky and uncertain, and it will test you both personally and financially.
Franchising is Not a Magic Pill
It is not a guarantee of success. Anyone that tells you otherwise is lying to you. It takes the same hard work, day in and day out, as any other new business venture.
But It Works
The difference with franchising is that you get a team behind you, supporting you every step of the way. You get people who have already gone through the hard stuff, learned from it, and want to share their experiences with you. You get an idea, a plan, and a partner all at the same time.
And It's Yours
This is your business. You own it, you call the shots, you keep the profits. The work you put in will have a direct impact on the success of your business.
And We're Here to Help
We provide guidance and resources from the very beginning and will continue to do so as long as we are partners. We are completely invested in the success of our franchisees because the only way we succeed is if they succeed first.
- Liege waffles are popping up everywhere. From grocery stores to restaurant menus to local waffle shops, America wants Liege waffles, and Press Waffle Co. aims to be the first concept to take them across the country.
- Quick serve restaurants / QSRs across the U.S. continue to see stronger growth than the rest of the industry.
- The brunch craze isn’t slowing down, and dessert-all-day is picking up speed. While much of the industry shifts toward healthier options, customers still crave that "Instagrammable" cheat day meal.
- And don’t forget the savory side: Chicken and waffles is trending on mainstream menus, opening the door to other bold flavor combinations.
We could use a lot of predictable clichés about how excitement for waffles is on the rise, that a waffle franchise can make a lot of dough, or our team is here to help you iron out your business plan. But put simply, our advantage lies in our product, our people, and our process.
- Distinctive product that extends across multiple dayparts.
- Simple, straightforward business model.
- Quick-service model, with average ticket times at just over 1 minute.
- Collaboration options with local vendors such as coffee roasters or specialty ingredient suppliers.
- Small store footprints and floor plans to fit a variety of settings.
- Lower initial investment than most direct competitors.
- Nontraditional category with growing interest and broad appeal.
- A team that is highly invested, involved, and dedicated to your success.
- Proven concept with a growing number of company owned stores.
We’re looking for enthusiastic entrepreneurs to join the family of Press Waffle Co. franchises across the country, and find a niche in this exciting and emerging business. You’re looking for sweet opportunity, and we can help you get started.
Who is The Ideal Franchisee?
We are looking for dedicated individuals with a desire to act as an owner/operator. Running a business is a lot of work, and we expect our franchisees to be in their stores on a regular basis, actively managing the daily operations of their store. We are looking for natural leaders with a bent towards customer service, sales, and attention to detail. This is more than just a professional partnership, it is a personal relationship and so ultimately the "ideal" franchisee is someone that shares in our vision and is ready to roll up their sleeves.