Nékter - Juice Bar - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The growing interest in health-based diets such as Paleo, Keto, and veganism is more than just a trend: it’s an emerging consciousness that transcends generations. In a sea of cookie-cutter smoothie and juice bar franchises, Nékter thrives on being different. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Nékter - Juice Bar
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Nékter - Juice Bar - Franchise Information
Passion Isn't Just a Fruit
In a sea of cookie-cutter smoothie and juice bar franchises, Nékter thrives on being different. From our juices, smoothies, and acaí bowls made from fresh, unprocessed ingredients to our beautifully-designed restaurants that encourage customers to take a break from their day, we make people feel good from the inside out.
Why Own a Nékter
- Industry-Disrupting Concept -By basing our restaurants on the successful and in-demand Starbucks model rather than copying a competing juice bar, we have become a lifestyle brand where people not only spend time in our locations but also use our juices to lose weight and kickstart a healthier lifestyle.
- Where Healthy Meets Wealthy - Other smoothie franchises may be more of a household name at this point, but absolutely none of them can touch our top quartile Average Gross Sales of $937,710.
- Real World Support - Our Corporate Support Team is more than just a bunch of executives- we’re Franchise Owners ourselves! We have opened 44 corporate-owned franchise locations and used this experience to fine-tune our model and ensure that it works.
- Growth Oriented Ownership - Thanks to our strong economics, simple operations, and outstanding support, 90 percent of our Franchise Owners are Semi-Absentee. This flexibility leaves Owners plenty of time to scale their business and build an empire. Currently, our Franchise Owner in Southern California owns 12 Nekter Juice Bars…and continues to grow!
- Award Winning - We are proud recipients of the “Best Buy in Franchising” award from Franchise Times, as well as “Hot Concept” and “Next 20 Brands to Watch” from Nation’s Restaurant News. Additionally, we have ranked in INC’s 5000 “Fastest Growing Companies”, Fast Casual Magazine’s “Top 100 Movers and Shakers”, and Entrepreneur Magazine’s “Franchise 500.” Not bad for a company that’s celebrating its 10-year anniversary!
- Easy to Operate - Our model eliminates the need for fryers, vent hoods, or any other complicated equipment you’ll find in other Fast-Casual concepts. Also, since our local produce purveyors deliver 6 times a week, there’s no need for ample storage space. We keep it simple…in more ways than one!
In 2010, Alexis Schulze had just fallen in love with juicing, and was able to get her husband Steve to try the delicious cold pressed juices she made at home. Amazed by how much better they felt after joining the juicing movement, Steve and Alexis made a commitment to healthy eating through better nutrition. They knew they weren’t alone when it came to wanting to eat healthier- they observed that many people in their neighborhood and beyond were ditching traditional supermarkets in favor of natural, organic markets like Whole Foods for their grocery shopping needs.
At around the same time, Steve and Alexis noted that the coffee shop zeitgeist that had elevated franchises like Starbucks to superstardom in the early 1990s was still alive and well nearly two decades later, despite changing attitudes about health and nutrition. It was then when the lightbulb lit up: What if there were a juice bar that catered to a health-conscious population while offering the cozy, relaxing atmosphere of a modern-day coffee shop? Thus, Nékter was born.
Two years after opening their flagship Nékter store in (what else?) a former Starbucks location, Steve and Alexis’ concept had caught on like California wildfire, and the couple began awarding franchise opportunities. Today, with over 150 locations open for business and an astounding 200+ additional franchises awarded, Nékter is on pace to become the neighborhood hangout for people who care about maintaining a healthy, balanced lifestyle.