Mucho Burrito - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Experience a taste of success! The fast-casual market is one of the fastest-growing segments of the food service industry. Guests are ready for a whole new upscale gourmet Mexican dining experience and Mucho Burrito will be right there to supply it. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2020
|Minimum Cash Required||$120,000|
|Net Worth Required||$350,000|
|Total Investment||$268,260 – $630,500|
Available In These States:
Mucho Burrito - Franchise Information
Own a Mucho Burrito Franchise and Stand Out with Gourmet, Fresh and Fun Mexican Food
Mucho Burrito stands out in the $60 billion Mexican food industry. In Canada, where Mucho Burrito is one of the nation’s largest Mexican food brands with more than 150 locations, Mucho Burrito has won thousands of fans who love our gourmet, fresh and healthy spin on Mexican cuisine.
Now, as Mucho Burrito begins franchising in the United States, American entrepreneurs have the opportunity to create buzz and be the first to market in their communities with a brand that is poised for rapid growth.
“In Canada, we are the market leader for franchised Mexican-inspired restaurants, and we plan to maintain, strengthen and grow that leadership position in the United States, where it is a much more competitive market and there are a lot more players,” says John Delutis, Brand President with Mucho Burrito. “Our points of differentiation are our menu, our innovation, the flavors we put together and the way that we display the food. All those give Mucho Burrito a competitive edge, and franchise owners can take advantage of that. This is an incredible opportunity to get in early with a new brand in a thriving marketplace.”
Why Choose Mucho Burrito? - The Rising Mexican Food Franchise is a Best Bet
- Dynamic Menu Emphasizes Fresh Food - What’s the primary reason customers flock to Mucho Burrito? The freshest food. Today’s consumers, particularly millennials, place a high premium on a dining experience that’s fun and Instagrammable. They also want their meal prepared to order in front of them vs. served from an unseen kitchen or left to dry out under heat lamps or stew on steam tables.
- Mexican food is hot (and We Don’t Mean Spicy) - As a market sector, Mexican dining establishments represent 9% of all restaurants in the United States, according to CHD Expert. That domination isn’t going away anytime soon. Statista says that more than 233 million Americans used Mexican ingredients or products as part of their diet in 2017, so the fan base is already there. All you have to do is capitalize on it.
- A Low-Cost Investment with Unlimited Profit Potential - A Mucho Burrito franchise is a low-cost investment opportunity that offers high growth potential. Start-up costs range from $268,260 to $630,500, depending on the model you choose. We have been expanding in the Canadian and UK markets since 2006, thanks to a business model built for entrepreneurs who are passionate about bringing a reimagined, fun and flavorful Mexican food experience to their communities.
- You Will Never Be Alone in Your Business - Every Mucho Burrito franchise owner receives comprehensive online, classroom and in-restaurant training before opening their stores. And Mucho Burrito University is just the beginning. From ongoing training to marketing and advertising support, an engaged and enthusiastic corporate team stands ready to help and lend support whenever and however it’s needed.
- Our Menu has Universal Appeal - With plenty of proteins and substitutes, the Mucho Burrito menu is designed to offer something delicious to every diner, from hard-core meat lovers to strict vegetarians and vegans. New items are frequently added, and our Signature seasonal burritos and bowls are rotated with new offerings three times a year, so there’s always something innovative and fresh to keep guests coming back.
- All-Day Business, Repeat Business and Multiple Revenue Streams - Days, nights and weekends are all busy times for a Mucho Burrito franchise, thanks to a menu that lets guests design a full meal or just grab a snack. Mucho Burrito franchise owners benefit from a loyalty club program, where members get customized promotional offers six to eight times a year. That means not only strong word of mouth with those customers and their social networks, but also a steady stream of regulars. Our franchisees also benefit from catering events of all sizes, which helps increase bottom-line sales.
Get in on the Ground Floor with the Freshest Mexican Food Franchise
What could be better than getting in on the ground floor of an amazing deal? That’s what’s in store for Mucho Burrito franchise owners in the United States, where the brand will debut in 2019. Be the first to market with a unique, Mexican-inspired menu of fresh, flavorful food — the kind consumers are demanding.
“This is a fabulous time to become a Mucho Burrito franchise owner because our food speaks for itself,” says Norm Pickering, Senior Director of Marketing. “We are a fresh Mexican grill. The products in our restaurant are freshly handmade; we’ve got nothing to hide. Our products are real. They’re all-natural. And guests are actively seeking restaurants and brands that uphold this promise.”
Mucho Burrito Video(s)