KOVI Kitchen - Asian Street Food - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
The KOVI Kitchen franchise opporunity is the best way to gert involved in the Asian street food space! As a franchisee, you will reap the benefits our franchise system has to offer which includes participating in the expansion of the KOVI Kitchen brand. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
KOVI Kitchen - Asian Street Food
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts for 2021
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
KOVI Kitchen - Asian Street Food - Franchise Information
We are two business partners with a passion for good food and a mission to share it with others!
In 2016, Chef Vi Nguyen partnered with a good friend, Dean Boeving (who has a Real Estate, Financial and Construction background) and purchased a food truck to begin introducing the KOVI Kitchen concept to the marketplace. The feedback from thousands of customers was so positive that Chef Vi and Dean decided to open their first fast casual restaurant in Arlington, VA.
Always Fresh. Always Delicious.
We are more than another Asian food concept, we are a fast growing brand in a fast causal industry offering delicious Asian street food! We do not believe in sub-par or frozen food products, the KOVI Kitchen brand is committed to always providing the healthiest and most fresh food possible. At KOVI Kitchen, the consumer experience is very important to us, that is why we focus on the essentials and not the preservatives.
The Kovi Kitchen Difference - Unique and Popular
Kovi specializes in procuding a variety of Asian street foods, combing the best from Korean and Vietnamese dish styles. With over 18 delectable sauces, toppings and menu items to chose from, the customization options at KOVI Kitchen are endless! KOVI Kitchen is dedicated to sourcing fresh and organic ingredients from vendors to ensure high quality meals.
- The Mobile Business Model - Choosing to invest in KOVI Kitchen's mobile version of the business brings a whole host of benefits and numerous revenue-generating possibilities. One of the advantages of having a food truck is that it is a form of free advertisement with the ability to go to places, events, and gatherings where they are a lot of people. Investing in a food truck is a low-cost alternative to the traditional restaurant.
- The Traditional Brick and Mortar Business Model - The traditional brick and mortar restaurant is here to stay and is an essential part in contributing to the consumer experience. If you opt to invest in a KOVI Kitchen restaurant, there are many benefits here as well. Establishing locations means you are owning territories and in return you can gain local markets with large populations of people which can translate into large amounts of yearly revenue.
- Custom Ordering - Customers have the option to mix and match any combination of menu items and flavors.
- Fast Serve Times - KOVI Kitchen is a fast casual concept, wait times are kept to a minimal to ensure a pleasant eating experience.
- Asian Street Food - KOVI Kitchen specializes in bringing the best Asian street food to consumers.
- Catering - KOVI Catering is a big component to the KOVI Kitchen franchise and adds additional revenue to the business.
Benefits of Owning a KOVI Kitchen Franchise
- Affordable start-up cost
- Substantial return on investment
- Comprehensive franchise support
- A fast growing industry
The fast casual segment is best positioned to adjust to this new environment and meet the needs of these consumers by customizing their own meals at an affordable price, most take their meals with them and are in and out in 5 mins.
We anticipate that the accelerated rate of vacancy caused by the economic hardships facing the restaurant industry will lead to: (1) significantly reduced commercial rent; (2) an abundance of available spaces with key mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP) infrastructure, plus furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) already in place; and (3) significant tenant improvement (TI) packages that will be made available by landlords who are anxious to fill their spaces. Reduced rent and lower out-of-pocket buildout costs will substantially help new fast casual restaurants succeed.