KEO Restaurant Asian-Fusion Cuisine
Quick Franchise Summary
KEO Restaurant fuses traditional wok cooking with a modern ambiance characteristic found only in the most fashionable restaurants. KEO answers the growing trend toward healthy dishes from Southwest Asia, including Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, and Cambodia, all made to order in a full service format. This is no ordinary franchise!
|Minimum Cash Required||$80,000|
|Total Investment||$221,000 – $425,000|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
KEO Restaurant Asian-Fusion Cuisine
The Industry Innovator in Asian-Fusion Cuisine
KEO Restaurant covers the gambit in offering a unique and distinctive franchise experience. The founders are a husband and wife team that understands how to operate a successful franchise through their own franchisee experience, keeping the franchisee's needs in mind. The KEO business model began in 2007, but the concept to offer a healthy dining experience fusing the best of Asian cuisines began years before. The true testament to the KEO model is illustrated when, after enjoying the dining experience, one asks, "Is this really a franchise?" Their Authentic Mission has been transformed into an Authentic Opportunity. Every aspect of the business model has been addressed through creating an exceptional dining experience at a great value. Using only authentic Asian ingredients, the recipes are easy to follow, eliminating the need for a highly skilled chef. If you are looking for a table service restaurant franchise in the highly explosive and fast growing Asian-Fusion cuisine segment, come see why KEO is right for you.
What Makes A KEO Restaurant Franchise So Unique and Distinctive
- Full service Asian restaurants are the fastest growing sub-segment in the restaurant industry with the Asian-Fusion category outpacing all other food groups.
- The KEO full service business model is setting the industry standards for others to follow.
- KEO is the answer to the growing trend toward healthy dining options and the consumer's preference for more choices.
- Combining the elements of the excellent service, a modern atmosphere, and the use of the highest quality fresh ingredients removes KEO from the stigma projected by large chain restaurants.
- The ability to incorporate the principals that offer the best quality ingredients, innovative menu, moderate prices, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere truly sets KEO apart.
- Exceptional food is just the start of KEO's unique concept, which is why KEO customers can't believe this isn't a local mom-and-pop restaurant!
Why Select KEO Restaurant as Your Franchise
- KEO's table service format offers a unique concept within the casual dining category with virtually no competition
- Authentic recipes with easy execution
- A complete package of support services to help you launch and grow your business
- A franchise management team with over 30 years of franchisee experience in the restaurant industry
- The advantage of being viewed as a "local" business in your community that is perceived as sharing your customers' values and offering quality food and personalized service
- A concept that has a proven track record with both Millennials and Baby Boomers
"Oh Keo, Keo how do I love you let me count the ways! Your wonderful Curry is greatly to be esteemed! And your excellent soup with lemongrass and coconut milk is out of this world! I also love the fact that the servers are well trained and educated and always give a wonderful tutorial on all the fabulous meals on the menu." Jeanne D. , KEO Customer, Tulsa, OK
"Ok so this is my go-to for "classy" Asian-fusion food... meaning they have amazing pad-Thai, fabulous curries and the best soup made with curry, lemongrass and mushrooms! Plus an upscale modern atmosphere to boot! Talk about heart eyes all over the place!! They also offer complementary edamame, that's perfectly spiced, before your meal – can’t get it much better! The yummy scrumptious food will certainly keep me coming back!" Allison A., KEO Customer, Tulsa, OK
"Grab a couple of friends and head over! Order several appetizers to share - my faves are the Curry Wonton - wontons filled with ground beef, yellow curry and onions; Veggie Spring rolls - crispy rice paper with fill carrot and taro root, and the Street Vendor Skewers - coconut chicken skewers served with a peanut sauce. You also receive a complimentary edamame for your table! I love the Keo Burger - lemongrass and ground chicken served with taro root fries - this is delicious!! a different take on a burger but the lemongrass is a great refreshing addition to the ground chicken. You also can't go wrong with the Yellow Curry or the Me Siam!" Rachel S. , KEO Customer, Tulsa, OK
"If you want to capitalize on the fastest growing sub-class food category which is resonating so well with both the millennials and baby boomers, then your choice should be Asian-Fusion." Bill Hyman, Founder/CEO of KEO Restaurant
Press Releases & Awards