Best New Taste in Franchising
We are proud to introduce J. Gumbo's, a low-cost, high ROI, fast-casual Cajun and Creole restaurant - a unique restaurant business model currently franchising throughout the US. J. Gumbo's founder and former jockey, Billy Fox, Jr. has created a down-home Cajun concept with recipes from his grandmother. J Gumbo's serves great food with a simple and unique concept. We are poised to become the leading Cajun brand in the fast casual restaurant category, and remain dedicated to serving authentic Cajun cuisine with fast and friendly service.
What We Offer
An Authentic Award-Winning Cajun & Creole Cuisine. Don't just take our word for it. We've racked up an impressive list of awards over the years.
- Excellent franchisee validation - a proven business model with over 6 years of success.
- A unique, fun concept with "Craveable Food" in the fast-casual dining segment.
- Access to prime sites without competition almost anywhere.
- Ease of operations and consistent quality.
- Flexible footprint and excellent value proposition.
- High sales to investment ratio.
- On trend with today's consumer.
- Minimal staff and limited cooking skills required, with no frying or grilling.
- One of the lowest total investments in the fast casual restaurant segment.
- Plenty of franchisee marketing tools, training and resources.
- Consistency and quality of food at all of our locations.
Most Popular Myths about Cajun Cookin'
- All Cajun food is spicy! FALSE! Cajun and Creole cuisine is centered around great flavors and generous use of herbs and spices, but that does not mean that all of it is spicy. Most Cajun cookin' is well seasoned and full of flavor, not spicy.
- All Cajun food contains seafood. FALSE. While gulf seafood is an important part of the Cajun diet, equally important are great ingredients like chicken, and pork. Likewise, fresh veggies are a vital part of Cajun cuisine.
- Kids don't like Cajun food. FALSE! We grew up on these recipes in Grand Couteau, Louisiana. Kids love our Bourbon Street Chicken, Red Beans n' Rice and Jambalaya.
- Cajun food isn't healthy. While we cannot speak for all Cajun restaurants, we can say that our food contains no added artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. We cook with only fresh ingredients. Our goal is to provide healthy, nutritious meals for everyone.
- Cajun food is greasy. FALSE! While many of our menu items use olive oil, we use it sparingly and mostly only to roast our fresh garlic. Our sauces are rich and hearty, not greasy.
Interested candidates should have $141,000 available in order to qualify for this opportunity.
Your Opportunity Awaits
Thanks for allowing us to introduce our exciting fast casual restaurant, J. Gumbo's, an Authentic Award-Winning Cajun & Creole Cuisine. We are now prepared to offer special Area Development Agreements to qualified groups that have the experience, resources, and infrastructure to join our Franchise team and grow with us as we take J. Gumbo's to the next level of success.
J. GUMBO'S FRANCHISES ARE AVAILABLE TO QUALIFIED PROSPECTIVE FRANCHISEES ONLY IN CERTAIN STATES. JG FRANCHISING, LLC WILL NOT OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE UNLESS REGISTERED (OR EXEMPT) IN THE STATE WHERE THE PROSPECTIVE BUYER RESIDES OR WHERE THE FRANCHISE WILL BE LOCATED.
THIS OFFER IS NOT BEING DIRECTED TO ANY RESIDENT OF ANY STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION WHERE JG FRANCHISING, LLC IS NOT CURRENTLY REGISTERED TO OFFER OR SELL A FRANCHISE, UNLESS OTHERWISE QUALIFIED OR EXEMPT.
THE INFORMATION ON THIS [BROCHURE* / WEB SITE**] IS NOT AN OFFER TO SELL, OR A SOLICITATION OF AN OFFER TO BUY A J. GUMBO'S FRANCHISE. AN OFFER TO SELL A J. GUMBO'S FRANCHISE IS MADE BY FRANCHISE DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT ONLY.