Huddle In For The Opportunity
“Any Meal. Any Time.”
In addition to locating in urban/suburban markets, Huddle House thrives in small towns which are underserved by other franchise breakfast restaurants. In fact, 7 of the top 10 Huddle House restaurants are located in towns under 10,000 population. Huddle House franchisees can typically “own” their market, as one of the only sit-down options for customers.
Why Should You Invest In A Huddle House?
- Easily adapts to most markets
- Serves all-day breakfast, any meal at any time
- Typically open 24 hours for all-day revenue
- Loyal, regular customers
- Lower food cost for breakfast items, which are 60% of sales
- Multiple store types
- Affordable initial investment for a full-service restaurant
- 52 years’ experience
- Professional support
There has never been a better time to invest in this iconic American restaurant franchise.
The total investment necessary to begin operation of a Huddle House franchise is $444,192 to $1,550,670 for a New Development Unit and $112,480 to $657,810 for a Resale Unit.
What Makes Huddle House Unique?
- An iconic breakfast franchise with Southern hospitality has big portions at a fair price.
- Compared to other full-service, freestanding restaurant brands, the Huddle House initial investment is relatively affordable.
- Huddle House restaurants are smaller than Denny’s® or IHOP® restaurants, which saves money and allows staff to get to know their customers.
- In many small towns the Huddle House targets, they are the only sit-down restaurant with table service.
- The newest restaurants have open kitchens so guests can see the cook prepare their food in plain sight.
- Full-service 24-hour restaurant that serves any meal at any time.
Multiple Building Options
Huddle House is the type of restaurant that can work in many markets, and they work with all their franchisees to make sure they have the best possible scenario to do well. Franchisees can own this iconic family style restaurant as:
- Free standing locations
- Interstate travel center locations
- Endcaps, strip malls & shopping centers
- Blended locations:
- Convenience stores
- Hotels – separate pad sites, conversions of existing restaurants
In addition to the limitless possibilities when it comes to opening new restaurants, Huddle House also offers opportunities to purchase existing franchise or company restaurants and reopen former Huddle House restaurants in various markets.
Training & Support
One-third of Huddle House franchisees had no previous food service experience. If you do, great, but if you don’t, no problem. New franchisees benefit from the franchise support of the Huddle House team the minute you sign the contract. You’ll receive assistance with:
- Site selection
- Design and construction
- Extensive 40 day training plus 24 days of onsite store opening support
- Ongoing operational and marketing support
The entire process to open and train you will take approximately 9-12 months.
Huddle House Candidates
Ideal Huddle House Franchisees have a background in business and a passion for working with people. What Huddle House is really looking for is someone with a strong business background, either with experience working for others or someone who might be in business for themselves already. You do not need prior restaurant experience but you must have a plan for who will run your operations. The seasoned leadership team can teach franchisees and managers everything they need to know to run a Huddle House restaurant on a day-to-day basis. We also embrace multi-unit owners who hire general managers and oversee their franchises on a larger scale.