Quick Franchise Summary
Greenberry Coffee's mission is simple: we serve delicious, affordable food using the freshest ingredients that guests will want to return to week after week. Whether dining in or on the go, we have a large variety of breakfast & lunch options for all tastes and diets! We also cater- offering customized catering support! Learn more now!
|Minimum Cash Required||$140,000|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
OWN A GREENBERRY'S ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!
For all- domestic and international franchises, every Greenberry's Coffee Shop has an individual, local flavor, yet is supported by a franchise network with proven systems and procedures. Through this network, we are able to offer the highest quality coffees and teas from all over the world, delicious pastries baked on-site daily and an extensive food program developed by our in-house Executive Chef. Whether it is our warm, inviting atmosphere or the community based partnerships we develop, our goal is to create a "home away from home" for our customers to enjoy.
From assisting you in finding the perfect location, guiding you through construction & design, training you and your staff in all areas of owning a Greenberry's Coffee Shop, to ongoing support throughout your business lifecycle, we are here for you every step of the way to ensure that you are always on the right path for success!
The Right Products
- The finest high quality Arabica beans
- Coffee beans purchased from small estates and farms from around the world
- Coffee that is roasted in our own facility in order to maintain the highest standards
- Small batch roasting to insure freshness
- Premium teas selected from around the world
- Premium pastries baked on-site daily
The Right Design
- Custom designed for the "home away from home" experience
- Rich hardwood floors and cabinets
- Solid wood tables and chairs
- Optional fireplace
The Right Atmosphere
- A place to meet, talk, share ideas, read and work
- A part of the community
- A "home away from home" for our customers
- A place that is warm, inviting, and very friendly
- A place where you know your customers by name
The Right Focus
- Staffed by knowledgeable, friendly, and highly-trained people
- Participation in the community
- Supportive of local charities and events
- Lead by dedicated franchisees
The Right Location
- Guidance on store location
- Attention to demographics, traffic flow, population growth, real estate values, zoning regulations, and existing competition
Once you become the owner of a Greenberry’s Coffee franchise, our team will start helping guide you through the decision making process. Assistance in design and construction is provided as well as product sourcing and vendor negotiations. Ownership Training is held at our home office in Charlottesville, Virginia and goes through a step-by-step guide to opening and running your store.
Our role in the opening of your store is to assist in employee training and provide on-site assistance as you prepare for opening day. Once your store opens, we will be at your store the first week you are open to help and support you during this important time.
After opening your Greenberry’s store, you will receive on-going consulting in key areas such as marketing, cash-flow analysis, customer relations and day-to-day operations. As a Greenberry’s store-owner, our support staff will be available to you to answer questions at any time.
MASTER FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITIES
Exclusivity of country and/or territory
- Sites: locations, types, size, etc.
- Store Design: construction, interior design and layout, material
- Menu: scale to site, menu development and offer adjusted with respect to culture, religion, supply & demand.
- Opportunity to cross market with support of neighboring states, countries and territories
- Ongoing marketing and branding support with Greenberry's Coffee Co.'s corporate team through online & social media, advertising, collateral for events and exhibitions, branded merchandise, promotional material & new ideas.
- Master Franchise Owned (all) and/or Sub-franchising (mixed)
- Corporate and on-site training from the Greenberry's Coffee Co. team