Go Burrito! - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
Go Burrito is a burrito restaurant in the style of a California beach hangout with a full-service bar, specializing in margaritas and tropical drinks. Night time means karaoke, live music, trivia night, and friendly bartenders. Learn more now!
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$175,000|
|Total Investment||$435,000 – $962,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Go Burrito! - Franchise Information
Why Franchise? Why Go Burrito?
At Go Burrito, we love to talk about our food, but there's one thing we like to talk about even more: owning your your own Go Burrito? Franchising is a great business model, following the steps of proven success, building on a brand that people know and love, and joining a team of successful entrepreneurs. Here are three great reasons to invest in Go Burrito:
- To make money - Burritos are fun, but they are also profitable, which is good for us because we’re here to make money.
- To be the boss - This is where you fit in. Owning a Go Burrito is about being an entrepreneur, and all the benefits that lifestyle has to offer.
- To love what you do - If Go Burrito is already your favorite place to eat, imagine the reward of calling it yours! This is no ordinary job. It’s a passion.
Burritos by the Numbers
- $1,786,787, average gross revenue*
- $30,000, franchise fee to get started*
* As reported in our 2019 Franchise Disclosure Document available upon request to qualified candidates.
ATMOSPHERE, Go Burrito, Game Changer #1!
Go Burrito is a burrito hangout. Think, fresh California-style burritos at your favorite beach hangout. You'll love that our burritos are creative, tasty, and only made with fresh ingredients. We share our Burrito Hangout with friends and neighbors, including craft beer at our RumBar.
Uncompromising Training and Support
- 25 hours Quickstart
- 5 Days Fundamentals
- 10-14 Days Practical
- 10 Days Onsite
- Ongoing Roundtable Support
It's more than a job, it's a lifestyle! Your gateway to a new life!