Quick Franchise Summary
With over 1000 salons, Fantastic Sam's is one of the country’s largest full-service hair care franchises. We provide franchise owners with the tools and experience to meet the needs for color & texture services, haircuts, and facial waxing. No prior beauty or hair salon industry experience is required.
|Minimum Cash Required||$50,000|
|# of Existing Units||1040|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
- United States
- Simple Business Model, No Experience Needed
- Manager-run Units
- Recession-Resistant Concept
- Category Leadership
- Go Big or Small with a Multi-Unit or Single Unit Development
- Flat Fee Royalty
- Full Training Package with National and Local Teams
Want to Learn More?
- Our business model is easy to understand. Our salons provide services that make our guests feel good about themselves.
- You don’t need to have any previous experience in the Hair Salon Business. As an owner of a Fantastic Sams hair salon franchise, each day you’ll work on your business, not in your business, and you make your own hours. We provide support and you can apply your skills in marketing, employee relations and business management. You dictate the success of your salon or salons.
- Manager-run units and flexible work hours allow you to manage your own schedule.
- The hair care business is large, growing, recession-resistant and immune to technology or other competitive forces. With a low initial investment and a flat fee royalty, owning a Fantastic Sams Hair Salon franchise is a fantastic business decision in any economy.
- Our New Image Salon design is turning heads and raising the bar for the full-service salon experience at a value price.
- Take advantage of our unique financing program to tap into growth opportunities throughout North America. No areas are closed for development.
- Grow a multi-unit salon operation faster through purchase of existing locations and opening new salons simultaneously.
As a leading hair care franchise, we are featured in some top industry and business publications:
- Entrepreneur Magazine – Franchise 500
- Franchise Times - Top 200 Franchises
- Inc 500 - 5000 List of fastest growing private companies in America
- Black Enterprise – Top Franchises for African Americans
- Hispanic Enterprise – Top Franchises for Hispanics
- USA Today – Top Franchises for Minorities
Cash Requirements: $100,000
Investment Range: $144,862 - $316,006
Franchise Fees: Flat Fee Royalty
Business Type: “Manage the manager” model
Franchise Financing: Preferred lending programs for qualified applicants