Eliodoro Casa Mexico Restaurant - Franchise
Quick Franchise Summary
As a leading mexican-inspired quick service restaurant brand, Casa Mexico is growing rapidly. We are seeking experienced candidates with an entrepreneurial spirit to own and operate Casa Mexico restaurants. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
Eliodoro Casa Mexico Restaurant
Franchise Cost, Fees & Facts
|Minimum Cash Required||$140,000|
|Total Investment||$775,000 – $1,200,000|
|Financing Assistance||3rd Party|
|Training & Support||Yes|
Available In These States:
Not Available In These States:
Eliodoro Casa Mexico Restaurant - Franchise Information
Casa Mexico Family Mexican Restaurant is in Livermore and was founded in April 1998. Casa Mexico is a casual small restaurant but with tremendous growing potential serving a wide variety of traditional Mexican dishes like enchiladas tacos, quesadillas, burritos, tostadas, salads, carnitas ,fajitas, and chicken dishes, plus a wide variety of margaritas and hard liquor.
We have decided to take the next step to franchise. We offer training and ongoing support. Casa Mexico restaurant has been very successful. 30% of our sales are to go meals with a projection of 5 to 10 franchises per year.
We operate under the premise that food is an experience! At Casa Mexico we strive to give people a taste of home; whether they are our customers, our employees or our franchise owners. Giving a little more and doing a little more every day defines our spirit. That was our mission when we started Casa Mexico, and that spirit lives at the heart of our franchise organization today.
6 STEPS TO OWNERSHIP
- Complete the Casa Mexico Request for More Information Form - We would like to understand a little bit about you, your experience and your plans for owning a Casa Mexico.
- Have an Introductory Call with a Casa Mexico Prequalification Manager - At this time, you'll officially be introduced to Casa Mexico. We'll talk to you about the general qualification requirements, both financial and operational, and your territory of interest.
- Have an Introductory Call with a Casa Mexico Sales Director - Now, you're ready to have a detailed discussion about Casa Mexico with one of our sales directors. We'll talk to you about specific qualification requirements as well as an overview of the process to own a Casa Mexico restaurant.
- Receive a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD) and Application - If you are interested in moving forward, we will provide you with our Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD), which explains the Casa Mexico restaurant franchise in detail and includes a copy of the franchise agreement you'll be signing as well as the franchise application. You will thoroughly review the FDD with our Sales.
- Submit Application for Approval and Complete Due Diligence - When your application has been submitted and is being processed for review by the approval committee, you will complete your research on the Casa Mexico restaurant franchise. This includes discussions with current franchise partners and members of the Casa Mexico Executive Team, generating restaurant proformas and beginning to create your business plan. Once you have been approved, your franchise agreements will be sent to you.
- Sign Agreements and Welcome to Casa Mexico! - Once you have signed your agreements, they are received and countersigned in Atlanta, and all fees are paid, you are officially a Casa Mexico franchise partner.