Wings FranchisesMore About Wings Franchises
Is there a more popular bar snack than the chicken wing? Americans love their chicken wings, particularly on Super Bowl Sunday. The National Chicken Council estimates Americans eat 1.25 billion wings during the Super Bowl! That's enough to fill a football field 1,083,333 times! Search below for our directory of chicken wing franchises!
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Wings
- The world record for most wings eaten in one sitting was made in 2014 and was set at 363 wings in 30 minutes!
- 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of the birth of the Buffalo wing. The exact date is believed to be March 4, 1964.
- The city of Buffalo officially declared July 29, 1977, to be Chicken Wing Day.
- The origin of the chicken wing is said to have started at Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York.
- Chicken wings were not generally eaten by themselves until the buffalo wing was invented. Before that, they were generally thrown in a stockpot as a flavoring for soups.