Wings FranchisesMore About Wings Franchises
Is there a more popular bar snack than the chicken wing? Americans love their chicken wings, particularly on Super Bowl Sunday. The National Chicken Council estimates Americans eat 1.25 billion wings during the Super Bowl! That's enough to fill a football field 1,083,333 times! Search below for our directory of chicken wing franchises!
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 44 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
With a proven menu of fan favorites and a regionally recognized name, DoubleDave’s Pizzaworks is taking our brand to the next level. We take pride in the fact that we’ve been listed in the top 200 Pizza Franchises. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 90,000 Min.Cash Required
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries, and baked potatoes. Check out this delicious franchise today!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Extreme Pizza is famous for serving great 8 - 18 inch fast-fresh artisan pizza with heavy toppings, exotic ingredients on handmade dough. Ideal for foodie-focused communities, the LOW INVESTMENT - HIGH REVENUE menu is served through dine-in, delivery, take-out, take-in-bake and catering and includes calzones, monster subs, chicken wings and salads.
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Wings
- The world record for most wings eaten in one sitting was made in 2014 and was set at 363 wings in 30 minutes!
- 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of the birth of the Buffalo wing. The exact date is believed to be March 4, 1964.
- The city of Buffalo officially declared July 29, 1977, to be Chicken Wing Day.
- The origin of the chicken wing is said to have started at Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York.
- Chicken wings were not generally eaten by themselves until the buffalo wing was invented. Before that, they were generally thrown in a stockpot as a flavoring for soups.