Is there a more popular bar snack than the chicken wing? Americans love their chicken wings, particularly on Super Bowl Sunday. The National Chicken Council estimates Americans eat 1.25 billion wings during the Super Bowl! That's enough to fill a football field 1,083,333 times! Search below for our directory of chicken wing franchises!
Browse Wings Franchises
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue chain in America! With over 550 locations in 47 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to great tasting barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our highly rated franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Lennys Grill & Subs
The excitement surrounding our brand, our well capitalized franchisees, and our rapid growth make Lennys Grill & Subs the perfect franchising opportunity. Top 50% of our franchisees grossed $753,879 in sales, and brought in $98,371 in EBITDA, on average. Learn more now!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Sports. Wings. Burgers. Beer. That is what customers, investors, and Franchise Owners love about Stacked Pickle. Franchising with Stacked Pickle gives you the opportunity to own a fun and stable business, to interact and celebrate with your community, and to build a profitable business while being personally mentored by a Super Bowl champion.
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries, and baked potatoes. Check out this delicious franchise today!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Wings
- The world record for most wings eaten in one sitting was made in 2014 and was set at 363 wings in 30 minutes!
- 2014 marks the 50th anniversary of the birth of the Buffalo wing. The exact date is believed to be March 4, 1964.
- The city of Buffalo officially declared July 29, 1977, to be Chicken Wing Day.
- The origin of the chicken wing is said to have started at Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York.
- Chicken wings were not generally eaten by themselves until the buffalo wing was invented. Before that, they were generally thrown in a stockpot as a flavoring for soups.