Vegetarian FranchisesMore About Vegetarian Franchises
Over 7 million Americans lead a vegetarian lifestyle which explains the popularity of vegetarian franchises! Vegetarians can attribute their meat-free diet to a lower risk of diabetes and overall low cholesterol and blood pressure. Make the animals happy and search our list of available vegetarian franchises today!
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Vegetarian
- 7.3 Million Americans are vegetarians. Animals are very grateful for this statistic!
- People that follow a vegetarian diet have lower cholesterol, lower blood pressure and a lower risk of Type 2 diabetes than meat eaters.
- While vegetarians will eat cheese and eggs, Vegans abstain from any product that comes from animals including gelatin and honey!
- Vegetarianism has traditionally been linked to the people of ancient India. Even today, Indians make up more than 70 percent of the world's vegetarian population.
- Some famous vegetarians includes Sir Paul McCartney, Ozzy Osborne, Sinead O'Connor, Brad Pitt, Albert Einstein, Henry Ford and Leonardo da Vinci.