PJ's Coffee of New Orleans
Coffee is a source of inspiration to many and serves as the much-needed fuel to get through the day. If you’re interested in achieving personal and professional success through a sustainable company devoted to the craft of gourmet coffee, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Tea
- Tea likely originated in Yunnan, China during the Shang Dynasty (1500 BC–1046 BC) as a medicinal drink.
- Many types of teas can offer certain health benefits. For instance, green tea contains antioxidants which are said to interfere with the growth of bladder, breast, lung, stomach and pancreatic cancers. It is also said to improve cholesterol levels and reduce risk of stroke. Drink up!
- Turkey drinks the most tea per capita than any other country in the world.
- Tea bags were invented in America in the early 1800s, and were initially used to hold samples of teas brought from India. Today, 96% of all cups of tea served around the world were made using teabags.
- Tea leaves are a natural way of keeping mosquitoes away. All you have to do is use slightly damp leaves to add the scent of tea to the areas you want to keep insect-free.
- China is the biggest producer of tea and supplies - nearly 29 percent of the world’s total, with India coming in a close second.