Time for tea! Tea is becoming a popular alternative to coffee and is considered a "super food" as it can help ward off certain cancers and reduce the risk of strokes. Search our tea franchises below!
Browse Tea Franchises
There is nothing quite like the perfect cup of coffee. It wakes you up, gets you going and gets your day on the right path. Now, you've got the chance to build a lifestyle and future around that perfect cup. That perfect cup of coffee, made just right and just in time, is now the perfect franchise, designed with you in mind.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Greenberry Coffee's mission is simple: we serve delicious, affordable food using the freshest ingredients that guests will want to return to week after week. Whether dining in or on the go, we have a large variety of breakfast & lunch options for all tastes and diets! We also cater- offering customized catering support! Learn more now!
$ 140,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Tea
- Tea likely originated in Yunnan, China during the Shang Dynasty (1500 BC–1046 BC) as a medicinal drink.
- Many types of teas can offer certain health benefits. For instance, green tea contains antioxidants which are said to interfere with the growth of bladder, breast, lung, stomach and pancreatic cancers. It is also said to improve cholesterol levels and reduce risk of stroke. Drink up!
- Turkey drinks the most tea per capita than any other country in the world.
- Tea bags were invented in America in the early 1800s, and were initially used to hold samples of teas brought from India. Today, 96% of all cups of tea served around the world were made using teabags.
- Tea leaves are a natural way of keeping mosquitoes away. All you have to do is use slightly damp leaves to add the scent of tea to the areas you want to keep insect-free.
- China is the biggest producer of tea and supplies - nearly 29 percent of the world’s total, with India coming in a close second.