At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Taco
- 1The taco started during the 18th century in Mexican silver mines.
- 2In 2012, the U.S consumed 4.5 billion tacos.
- 3The taco made its way over to the U.S. in 1905 and started out as street fare.
- 4Taco Bell was the first Mexican food franchise and was opened in Downey, California in 1962.
- 5October 4th is National Taco Day!
- 6The world record for most tacos eaten is 53 soft beef tacos in 10 minutes. The record was set in 2011.
- 7While many American tacos feature cheese and ground beef, authentic Mexican tacos generally include a small portion of meat, fresh produce like onion, tomato, avocado and cilantro on top of a small corn tortilla.