Sushi & Asian Restaurant Franchisesmore about Sushi & Asian Restaurant Franchises
Did you know sushi actually began as a cheap, quick snack to eat with the hands while enjoying a theater performance? Did you know the earthquake of 1923 was responsible for bringing sushi into brick and mortar restaurants? Still even today, sushi continues to be a popular food & restaurant demand! If you love sushi are interested in opening your own sushi restaurant, search here to learn more!
Sushi & Asian Restaurant Franchises
Samurai Sam's Teriyaki Grill
Since 1994, Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® has featured healthy, fresh Japanese dishes with plenty of mouthwatering teriyaki sauce. Samurai Sam’s is also well-known for rice & yakisoba bowls, grilled egg rolls and crisp fresh salads. Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill has been named #1 Asian Fast Food Chain by Entrepreneur® Magazine. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Sushi
- Nare-zushi, fermented fish wrapped in sour rice, originated somewhere around the Mekong River before spreading into China and later Japan.
- Originally, sushi rice was not eaten but instead used as a preservative for the fish and a means of creating a flavor profile called umami.
- The bamboo mat that gives sushi maki rolls their cylindrical shape is called a makisu in Japanese.
- True to its origins as a simple fast food, the correct way to eat sushi is with your fingers.
- Nigiri, which is a slice of fish on top of a rounded strip of rice, is supposed to be eaten upside down.