At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Sushi
- 1Nare-zushi, fermented fish wrapped in sour rice, originated somewhere around the Mekong River before spreading into China and later Japan.
- 2Originally, sushi rice was not eaten but instead used as a preservative for the fish and a means of creating a flavor profile called umami.
- 3The bamboo mat that gives sushi maki rolls their cylindrical shape is called a makisu in Japanese.
- 4True to its origins as a simple fast food, the correct way to eat sushi is with your fingers.
- 5Nigiri, which is a slice of fish on top of a rounded strip of rice, is supposed to be eaten upside down.