Sushi & Asian Restaurant FranchisesMore About Sushi & Asian Restaurant Franchises
Did you know sushi actually began as a cheap, quick snack to eat with the hands while enjoying a theater performance? Did you know the earthquake of 1923 was responsible for bringing sushi into brick and mortar restaurants? Still even today, sushi continues to be a popular food & restaurant demand! If you love sushi are interested in opening your own sushi restaurant, search here to learn more!
Sushi & Asian Restaurant Franchises
At Poké Bar, we believe fast food should be fresh food. From our premium ingredients to our exceptional service, eating healthy has never been easier or more enjoyable. Don’t ask for information on this concept if you wish not to be contacted. If you do wish to have a casual conversation then request information and I will be in touch.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Sushi
- Nare-zushi, fermented fish wrapped in sour rice, originated somewhere around the Mekong River before spreading into China and later Japan.
- Originally, sushi rice was not eaten but instead used as a preservative for the fish and a means of creating a flavor profile called umami.
- The bamboo mat that gives sushi maki rolls their cylindrical shape is called a makisu in Japanese.
- True to its origins as a simple fast food, the correct way to eat sushi is with your fingers.
- Nigiri, which is a slice of fish on top of a rounded strip of rice, is supposed to be eaten upside down.