The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
As third generation restaurateurs with over 30 years in the hospitality industry, the business of delicious food is in our blood; it’s what we know, what we do, what we love! Our desire is to make each meal at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill a memorable one.
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 43 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Soup & Salad
- 1Chicken and rice soup was always requested by Frank Sinatra to be in his dressing rooms before he went on stage.
- 2There is an old Yiddish saying of "Troubles are easier to take with soup than without."
- 3Ladies' meals in the French Court of Louis XI were mainly soup; they feared that chewing food would put wrinkles on their faces.
- 4Andy Warhol had soup daily for 20 years, hence his famous soup paintings.
- 5The first representation of salad was found in paintings in 4500 BC on Egyptian tombs.
- 6Lettuce was introduced to the new world by Christopher Columbus & went into cultivation in the US from then forward.
- 7John Evelyn was a 17th century horticulturist who introduced the vegetable to England.