Soup & Salad FranchisesMore About Soup & Salad Franchises
Sometimes it is hard to beat a good bowl of soup accompanied by a crisp, fresh salad. As people become more health conscious, the soup and salad food category will become more popular. Find great soup and salad opportunities and request additional information from those concepts that are the most appealing to you. It's time to turn over a new LEAF and become your own boss!
Soup & Salad Franchises
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 43 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
The Big Salad
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Soup & Salad
- Chicken and rice soup was always requested by Frank Sinatra to be in his dressing rooms before he went on stage.
- There is an old Yiddish saying of "Troubles are easier to take with soup than without."
- Ladies' meals in the French Court of Louis XI were mainly soup; they feared that chewing food would put wrinkles on their faces.
- Andy Warhol had soup daily for 20 years, hence his famous soup paintings.
- The first representation of salad was found in paintings in 4500 BC on Egyptian tombs.
- Lettuce was introduced to the new world by Christopher Columbus & went into cultivation in the US from then forward.
- John Evelyn was a 17th century horticulturist who introduced the vegetable to England.