Soup & Salad FranchisesMore About Soup & Salad Franchises
Sometimes it is hard to beat a good bowl of soup accompanied by a crisp, fresh salad. As people become more health conscious, the soup and salad food category will become more popular. Find great soup and salad opportunities and request additional information from those concepts that are the most appealing to you. It's time to turn over a new LEAF and become your own boss!
Soup & Salad Franchises
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
1 of 5
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Soup & Salad
- Chicken and rice soup was always requested by Frank Sinatra to be in his dressing rooms before he went on stage.
- There is an old Yiddish saying of "Troubles are easier to take with soup than without."
- Ladies' meals in the French Court of Louis XI were mainly soup; they feared that chewing food would put wrinkles on their faces.
- Andy Warhol had soup daily for 20 years, hence his famous soup paintings.
- The first representation of salad was found in paintings in 4500 BC on Egyptian tombs.
- Lettuce was introduced to the new world by Christopher Columbus & went into cultivation in the US from then forward.
- John Evelyn was a 17th century horticulturist who introduced the vegetable to England.