At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Seafood
- 1According to the National Fisheries Institute, the average American eats more than 15 pounds of seafood each year, consuming about 4.2 pounds of shrimp.
- 2The biggest lobster ever recorded weighed 44 pounds and stretched to 41 inches.
- 3December 21st is National Fried Shrimp Day.
- 4Seafood is an extremely healthy food group known for being low in fat and a high-quality protein. Benefits of eating seafood include lower risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity and hypertension.
- 5Portugal & Singapore eat the most fish and shellfish per capita than any other country in the world.
- 6Seafood is a very versatile meat that can be prepared many different ways including fried, broiled, grilled, sauteed, steamed, poached...the list goes on and on!