Seafood FranchisesMore About Seafood Franchises
If you're fishing for the perfect food franchise opportunity, then a seafood franchise might be right for you! Seafood is quite a popular restaurant concept with the average American eating more than 15 whole pounds of seafood per year! Why not invest in a healthy, delicious seafood franchise that everyone will enjoy? Browse our selection of seafood franchises today!
Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
Your Next Venture Should Be Anything But Ordinary! Tin Drum Asian Kitchen is looking for people who want to get in on the next big thing in global dining. Our Franchise Owners are driven to succeed, prefer Asian flavors that are big and bold, and are looking to capitalize on the huge demand for fun, fast casual restaurant concepts.
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Seafood
- According to the National Fisheries Institute, the average American eats more than 15 pounds of seafood each year, consuming about 4.2 pounds of shrimp.
- The biggest lobster ever recorded weighed 44 pounds and stretched to 41 inches.
- December 21st is National Fried Shrimp Day.
- Seafood is an extremely healthy food group known for being low in fat and a high-quality protein. Benefits of eating seafood include lower risk of heart attack, stroke, obesity and hypertension.
- Portugal & Singapore eat the most fish and shellfish per capita than any other country in the world.
- Seafood is a very versatile meat that can be prepared many different ways including fried, broiled, grilled, sauteed, steamed, poached...the list goes on and on!