Subs & Sandwiches FranchisesMore About Subs & Sandwiches Franchises
Search the ever-popular Sub and Sandwich category to find a great selection of franchise opportunities for sale. Sandwiches are a top lunch choice which makes these brands always in demand. Many of these franchises also offer breakfast and dinner menus too -- search now and find a great business to buy!
Subs & Sandwiches Franchises
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s is now seeking multi-unit operators to fuel our growth. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Sandwich & Sub
- The Sloppy Joe was created in 1939 in a Sioux City, Iowa, cafe. A cook named Joe mixed ground beef, onions, green pepper, & ketchup and served it on a hamburger bun.
- The # of peanut butter & jelly sandwiches the average American student will have eaten by high school graduation? 1,500!
- Early BLT recipes printed in cookbooks from the 1930’s to the 1950’s actually included cheese!
- Each day, Americans eat more than a total of 300 million sandwiches!
- The biggest sandwich ever made weighed more than 5,400 lbs!
- Due to the low cost of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at the time, PB&J's helped keeps Americans fed during the Great Depression.