Subs & Sandwiches FranchisesMore About Subs & Sandwiches Franchises
Search the ever-popular Sub and Sandwich category to find a great selection of franchise opportunities for sale. Sandwiches are a top lunch choice which makes these brands always in demand. Many of these franchises also offer breakfast and dinner menus too -- search now and find a great business to buy!
Subs & Sandwiches Franchises
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 43 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
The Big Salad
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Sandwich & Sub
- The Sloppy Joe was created in 1939 in a Sioux City, Iowa, cafe. A cook named Joe mixed ground beef, onions, green pepper, & ketchup and served it on a hamburger bun.
- The # of peanut butter & jelly sandwiches the average American student will have eaten by high school graduation? 1,500!
- Early BLT recipes printed in cookbooks from the 1930’s to the 1950’s actually included cheese!
- Each day, Americans eat more than a total of 300 million sandwiches!
- The biggest sandwich ever made weighed more than 5,400 lbs!
- Due to the low cost of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at the time, PB&J's helped keeps Americans fed during the Great Depression.