Wayback Burgers is growing at a fast pace due to satisfied franchisee & franchisor relations & strong local marketing. With 170+ stores open the opportunity to join a highly successful fast casual burger brand is waiting for you. In 2021, expansion & innovation led to a systemwide sales increase of 26.2% and comparable store sales increase of 24.2%. We are looking for people who meet the requirements of $250k liquid capital with a credit score over 700.
$ 10,000 Min.Cash Required
Togo’s is aggressively expanding and is offering New Development Incentive Plans. For a limited time and a limited number of locations, we are reducing our initial franchise fee by 50% and cutting the franchise royalty from 5% to 2.5% for the first two years. Conditions and limitations apply, so act now to save 50%!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Sandwich & Sub
- 1The Sloppy Joe was created in 1939 in a Sioux City, Iowa, cafe. A cook named Joe mixed ground beef, onions, green pepper, & ketchup and served it on a hamburger bun.
- 2The # of peanut butter & jelly sandwiches the average American student will have eaten by high school graduation? 1,500!
- 3Early BLT recipes printed in cookbooks from the 1930’s to the 1950’s actually included cheese!
- 4Each day, Americans eat more than a total of 300 million sandwiches!
- 5The biggest sandwich ever made weighed more than 5,400 lbs!
- 6Due to the low cost of a peanut butter & jelly sandwich at the time, PB&J's helped keeps Americans fed during the Great Depression.