At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Mexican Food
- 1The largest burrito ever made weighed 12,786 lbs and was made in La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico in 2010. It was filled with fish, onion, and beans and took around 3000 volunteers to help make it!
- 2Most "Mexican" restaurants in the U.S are actually Tex-Mex. The name came from the fusion of flavor from Texan, Mexican and American cuisine. Burritos, fajitas and quesadillas are some examples of tex-mex.
- 3National Margarita Day is February 22nd. Ole!
- 4Guacamole was made by the Aztecs by at least the 16th century and means "avocado sauce".
- 5The world record for most tacos eaten in 10 minutes was 106 tacos and was set in 2012.
- 6The hard shell taco was invented in 1947 because the corn tortillas did not stay fresh for very long.
- 7National Taco Day is October 4th.
- 8In 2012, there were over 30,000 Mexican restaurants nationwide.
- 9In 2012, over 4.5 billion tacos were sold. That equates to 490,000 miles worth of tacos...enough tacos to take you to the moon and back!