Mexican Food Franchisesmore about Mexican Food Franchises
Olé! Americans love this spicy exotic food from South of the Border. Mexican food is one of the most popular cuisines in the US - in 2012 there were over 30,000 Mexican restaurants nationwide with over 4.5 BILLION tacos sold! Mexican food is not the only thing Americans love about this culture - in the US, National Margarita Day is February 22nd. Search wonderful Mexican food franchises below.
Mexican Food Franchises
Zaba's - Scratch Mexican Grill
Since 2001 Ori'Zaba's Scratch Mexican Grill, a Las Vegas-based fast-casual Mexican chain, has rewarded avid diners with flavorful food, crave-worthy recipes, and a welcoming home-kitchen environment. We promise to feed the soul of every guest with old-world Mexican flavors. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Experience a taste of success! The fast-casual market is one of the fastest-growing segments of the food service industry. Guests are ready for a whole new upscale gourmet Mexican dining experience and Mucho Burrito will be right there to supply it. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 120,000 Min.Cash Required
Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
Since 1990, Baja Fresh® Mexican Grill has been serving all-fresh, traditional fire-grilled Mexican favorites in bright, welcoming environments. We believe in eating well, being active and making a contribution to our communities. We are looking for energetic motivators with a commitment to customer service, quality and freshness.
$ 250,000 Min.Cash Required
For nearly 50 years, TacoTime has offered our loyal customers a tasty variety of freshly prepared, home-style Mexican fare. Our ingredients and the care we take in making our food fresh makes us truly a one-of-a-kind taste experience and sets us apart from our competitors. Learn more about how you can become a successful Taco Time owner!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Mexican Food
- The largest burrito ever made weighed 12,786 lbs and was made in La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico in 2010. It was filled with fish, onion, and beans and took around 3000 volunteers to help make it!
- Most "Mexican" restaurants in the U.S are actually Tex-Mex. The name came from the fusion of flavor from Texan, Mexican and American cuisine. Burritos, fajitas and quesadillas are some examples of tex-mex.
- National Margarita Day is February 22nd. Ole!
- Guacamole was made by the Aztecs by at least the 16th century and means "avocado sauce".
- The world record for most tacos eaten in 10 minutes was 106 tacos and was set in 2012.
- The hard shell taco was invented in 1947 because the corn tortillas did not stay fresh for very long.
- National Taco Day is October 4th.
- In 2012, there were over 30,000 Mexican restaurants nationwide.
- In 2012, over 4.5 billion tacos were sold. That equates to 490,000 miles worth of tacos...enough tacos to take you to the moon and back!