Meal Assembly & Prep FranchisesMore About Meal Assembly & Prep Franchises
With more and more parents working outside of the home, meal prep and meal delivery is a fast growing franchise industry. 59% of mothers are now working, so it is no wonder that the convenience and nutritional value of meal delivery has become so popular! No one looks forward to cooking a homemade dinner from scratch after a hard day's work, so these meal prep franchises are only going to continue to gain popularity. Search meal prep franchises below!
Meal Assembly & Prep Franchises
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Meal Assembly & Prep
- Meal prep and meal delivery are quickly growing in popularity in the US due to busy family schedules and both parents working full-time outside the home.
- 59% of mothers in the US work outside the home.
- Dinner is the most popular meal of the day.
- Eighty-one percent of Americans are eating dinner at home, and 47 percent of consumers report eating dinner with everyone in their household every night of the week, according to a new food and beverage market research study.
- Popular dinner meals change with each decade. For instance, tuna noodle casserole was extremely popular in the 1950's, Beef Bourguignon in the 60's, crock-pot dinners in the 70's, sloppy Joe's in the 80's and fajitas in the 1990's!