Meal Assembly & Prep Franchisesmore about Meal Assembly & Prep Franchises
With more and more parents working outside of the home, meal prep and meal delivery is a fast growing franchise industry. 59% of mothers are now working, so it is no wonder that the convenience and nutritional value of meal delivery has become so popular! No one looks forward to cooking a homemade dinner from scratch after a hard day's work, so these meal prep franchises are only going to continue to gain popularity. Search meal prep franchises below!
Meal Assembly & Prep Franchises
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s has been making fresh, fast, tasty sandwiches since 1983. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
$ 80,000 Min.Cash Required
Saladworks leads the exploding fast-casual salad space, with nine consecutive quarters of positive same-store sales growth through 2017. America’s original entrée salad destination opened in 1986, and today consumers can visit Saladworks in nearly 100 locations in a dozen different states.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Lennys Grill & Subs
The excitement surrounding our brand, our well capitalized franchisees, and our rapid growth make Lennys Grill & Subs the perfect franchising opportunity. Top 50% of our franchisees grossed $753,879 in sales, and brought in $98,371 in EBITDA, on average. Learn more now!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Russo's New York Pizzeria & Italian Kitchen
Russo’s is a unique chef inspired franchise concept taking the industry by storm. Russo’s offers diverse menu options that cater to every taste & that use only the freshest ingredients. Whether it’s pizzas, pastas, salads, soups or deserts, we cater to a variety of menu offerings. Russo’s is an award winning brand with exceptional performance.
$ 400,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Meal Assembly & Prep
- Meal prep and meal delivery are quickly growing in popularity in the US due to busy family schedules and both parents working full-time outside the home.
- 59% of mothers in the US work outside the home.
- Dinner is the most popular meal of the day.
- Eighty-one percent of Americans are eating dinner at home, and 47 percent of consumers report eating dinner with everyone in their household every night of the week, according to a new food and beverage market research study.
- Popular dinner meals change with each decade. For instance, tuna noodle casserole was extremely popular in the 1950's, Beef Bourguignon in the 60's, crock-pot dinners in the 70's, sloppy Joe's in the 80's and fajitas in the 1990's!