Meal Assembly & Prep FranchisesMore About Meal Assembly & Prep Franchises
With more and more parents working outside of the home, meal prep and meal delivery is a fast growing franchise industry. 59% of mothers are now working, so it is no wonder that the convenience and nutritional value of meal delivery has become so popular! No one looks forward to cooking a homemade dinner from scratch after a hard day's work, so these meal prep franchises are only going to continue to gain popularity. Search meal prep franchises below!
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Meal Assembly & Prep
- Meal prep and meal delivery are quickly growing in popularity in the US due to busy family schedules and both parents working full-time outside the home.
- 59% of mothers in the US work outside the home.
- Dinner is the most popular meal of the day.
- Eighty-one percent of Americans are eating dinner at home, and 47 percent of consumers report eating dinner with everyone in their household every night of the week, according to a new food and beverage market research study.
- Popular dinner meals change with each decade. For instance, tuna noodle casserole was extremely popular in the 1950's, Beef Bourguignon in the 60's, crock-pot dinners in the 70's, sloppy Joe's in the 80's and fajitas in the 1990's!