Indian Food Franchisesmore about Indian Food Franchises
Spicy, flavorful, exotic - these are words many would use to describe the culinary world of Indian food. Indian food is growing in popularity in America because of its incredible versatility - from curries to kebabs and beyond, it offers something to satisfy every foodie's appetite! With so many Indian dishes being meat-free and vegetable-based, it appeals to the vegetarian crowd as well. Search our Indian food franchises below.
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Indian Food
- A large population of Indians do not eat meat, therefore many Indian dishes are vegetarian.
- There are many different popular types of Indian foods including curries, biryani, chicken tikka masala, samosas & many, many more.
- In India, if you say a food is "spicy" you would be referring to the taste/amount of spices used in a dish, not how hot it is.
- Traditionally, Indian food has only one main course, a rice or bread dish that is served with several savory side dishes.
- Milk and dairy products are frequently used in Indian cooking. Yogurt is often added to curry dishes to add a rich, creamy flavor.