At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Indian Food
- 1A large population of Indians do not eat meat, therefore many Indian dishes are vegetarian.
- 2There are many different popular types of Indian foods including curries, biryani, chicken tikka masala, samosas & many, many more.
- 3In India, if you say a food is "spicy" you would be referring to the taste/amount of spices used in a dish, not how hot it is.
- 4Traditionally, Indian food has only one main course, a rice or bread dish that is served with several savory side dishes.
- 5Milk and dairy products are frequently used in Indian cooking. Yogurt is often added to curry dishes to add a rich, creamy flavor.