Ice Cream FranchisesMore About Ice Cream Franchises
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! So true!! Single dip, double dip, triple dip -- people love ice cream and other frozen treats. Americans will eat an average of 20 quarts of ice cream each year! Explore many different frozen treat concepts including gelato, smoothies, frozen yogurt, and of course, ice cream! Nothing beats seeing the smiling faces of your customers as you provide them with their frozen dessert of choice. Pursue your dream of business ownership - search now!
Ice Cream Franchises
The Farm House Donuts and Decor
The Farm House is a unique combination of a restaurant and a seller of custom tables and decor items. Think a smaller and more upscale version of Cracker Barrel. The Farm House style is very much on target for upscale furniture buyers. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
At Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii, we’re committed to your success. Owning a Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii Franchise is a rewarding experience that offers unique benefits to those who embrace the Aloha spirit. As a brand that stands out from the rest – you benefit from word-of-mouth recognition from our Hawaiian origins. Learn more about the facts now!
1 of 3
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Ice Cream
- Sunday is the most popular day of the week to buy ice cream.
- The most popular ice cream topping? Chocolate Syrup!
- 5% of people who eat ice cream say they share some with their pet!
- The largest ice cream sundae ever was made in Alberta, Canada in 1988; it weighed over 54,000 lbs! That's a whole lotta sandwich!
- An Eskimo Pie is made by dipping an ice cream bar into chocolate. Originally, it was named the "I-Scream-Bar".
- The original "Nutty Buddy" bar was made of a cone, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and peanuts.