Ice Cream FranchisesMore About Ice Cream Franchises
I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! So true!! Single dip, double dip, triple dip -- people love ice cream and other frozen treats. Americans will eat an average of 20 quarts of ice cream each year! Explore many different frozen treat concepts including gelato, smoothies, frozen yogurt, and of course, ice cream! Nothing beats seeing the smiling faces of your customers as you provide them with their frozen dessert of choice. Pursue your dream of business ownership - search now!
Ice Cream Franchises
Brusters Real Ice Cream
At Bruster's our simple retail model distinguishes us from the other franchises by focusing on serving ice cream and related products filled with the giant chunks of real fruit, candies, cookies, nuts and other delicious mix-ins. We have 200 successful units open in 18 states!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Ice Cream
- Sunday is the most popular day of the week to buy ice cream.
- The most popular ice cream topping? Chocolate Syrup!
- 5% of people who eat ice cream say they share some with their pet!
- The largest ice cream sundae ever was made in Alberta, Canada in 1988; it weighed over 54,000 lbs! That's a whole lotta sandwich!
- An Eskimo Pie is made by dipping an ice cream bar into chocolate. Originally, it was named the "I-Scream-Bar".
- The original "Nutty Buddy" bar was made of a cone, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and peanuts.