If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own business without sacrificing your lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place! With the increasing popularity of self-serve Frozen Yogurt and a simple-to-operate business model, Cuppa Yo has discovered a great recipe for success! Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Frios is the largest popsicle franchise in the world. We are a mobile franchise serving popsicles on wheels, also referred to as mobile Sweet Rides (think franchise food truck but with only popsicles)! We are a low cost franchise that is a lot of fun! Our whole concept is selling happiness on a stick, it’s that simple! Inquire today to own your own Frios and become part of the fun.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
At Bruster's our simple retail model distinguishes us from the other franchises by focusing on serving ice cream and related products filled with the giant chunks of real fruit, candies, cookies, nuts and other delicious mix-ins. We have 200 successful units open in 22 states!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Ice Cream
- 1Sunday is the most popular day of the week to buy ice cream.
- 2The most popular ice cream topping? Chocolate Syrup!
- 35% of people who eat ice cream say they share some with their pet!
- 4The largest ice cream sundae ever was made in Alberta, Canada in 1988; it weighed over 54,000 lbs! That's a whole lotta sandwich!
- 5An Eskimo Pie is made by dipping an ice cream bar into chocolate. Originally, it was named the "I-Scream-Bar".
- 6The original "Nutty Buddy" bar was made of a cone, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, and peanuts.