Hot Dog FranchisesMore About Hot Dog Franchises
Hot-diggity-dog! Nothing says summertime in America like a hot dog at a poolside cookout! In fact, Americans consume more than 150 million hot dogs each Fourth of July! This seemingly simple concept of a hot dog on a bun is one of America's most booming franchise markets and is a multi-billion dollar industry. Check out our smokin' hot dog franchises now!
Hot Dog Franchises
The Original Hot Dog Factory
1 of 5
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Hotdog
- The world record for most hot dogs eaten in 10 minutes is 69 hot dogs plus buns! This record was set during Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in 2013.
- The word "hot dog" came about in the early 1900's when they were sometimes referred to as "Dachshund sandwiches". A New York Post cartoonist could not spell "Dachshund" so he instead coined the term hot dog.
- The world's longest hot dog ever created was 197 feet long and rested on a 198 foot bun.
- The city of Los Angeles eats more hot dogs per year than any other city.
- Americans consume 150 million hot dogs on the Fourth of July.
- July is National Hot Dog Month.
- Hot dogs are included as a menu item at the Vatican and they have been served in the White House!
- Mickey Mouse's first on screen words were "Hot Dog!". This marked his transition from silent screen movies.