Hot Dog FranchisesMore About Hot Dog Franchises
Hot-diggity-dog! Nothing says summertime in America like a hot dog at a poolside cookout! In fact, Americans consume more than 150 million hot dogs each Fourth of July! This seemingly simple concept of a hot dog on a bun is one of America's most booming franchise markets and is a multi-billion dollar industry. Check out our smokin' hot dog franchises now!
At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Hotdog
- The world record for most hot dogs eaten in 10 minutes is 69 hot dogs plus buns! This record was set during Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest in 2013.
- The word "hot dog" came about in the early 1900's when they were sometimes referred to as "Dachshund sandwiches". A New York Post cartoonist could not spell "Dachshund" so he instead coined the term hot dog.
- The world's longest hot dog ever created was 197 feet long and rested on a 198 foot bun.
- The city of Los Angeles eats more hot dogs per year than any other city.
- Americans consume 150 million hot dogs on the Fourth of July.
- July is National Hot Dog Month.
- Hot dogs are included as a menu item at the Vatican and they have been served in the White House!
- Mickey Mouse's first on screen words were "Hot Dog!". This marked his transition from silent screen movies.