Health Food Franchisesmore about Health Food Franchises
Wow, talk about a sprouting industry! The demand for healthy food, snack and drink options is growing --- the demand for organic food is expected to grow 14% between 2013-2018. Be a part of this growing demand and feel good about promoting health and fitness in your community! Enjoy browsing the superb health food franchise opportunities below and request additional information from those concepts that appeal to you. We wish you all the best in finding a great health food franchise to own.
Health Food Franchises
At Healthier 4U Vending we Provide you with the healthy vending business plan, the training and the locations, teaching you to profit in Healthy Vending. With several different levels of investment available, you can become an independent owner/operator of these artfully nationally branded machines.
$ 20,000 Min.Cash Required
Green District - A Salad Spot
Armed with knowledge and experience, Green District’s partners have set their sights on expanding the business through franchise opportunities. The Green District business model is poised for growth, with a proven track record of success and a highly-skilled operations and management team with diverse backgrounds. Learn more now!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Lennys Grill & Subs
The excitement surrounding our brand, our well capitalized franchisees, and our rapid growth make Lennys Grill & Subs the perfect franchising opportunity. Top 50% of our franchisees grossed $753,879 in sales, and brought in $98,371 in EBITDA, on average. Learn more now!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Samurai Sam's Teriyaki Grill
Since 1994, Sam’s Teriyaki Grill® has featured healthy, fresh Japanese dishes with plenty of mouthwatering teriyaki sauce. Samurai Sam’s is also well-known for rice & yakisoba bowls, grilled egg rolls and crisp fresh salads. Samurai Sam’s Teriyaki Grill has been named #1 Asian Fast Food Chain by Entrepreneur® Magazine. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill
As third generation restaurateurs with over 30 years in the hospitality industry, the business of delicious food is in our blood; it’s what we know, what we do, what we love! Our desire is to make each meal at The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill a memorable one.
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Health Food
- The organic food industry has grown from $1 billion in 1990 to $29.22 billion in 2011. Recently, the industry is growing roughly 10 percent every year.
- Organic food is the fastest growing sector of the American food industry.
- America's first certified organic food restaurant was opened up in Washington D.C. in 1999.
- Healthy eating can help fight many diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- In the United States, lettuce is the second most popular fresh vegetable.
- In 1970, consumption of broccoli was only a half a pound per person. Today, the average person in the United States eats four and one half pounds a year.