As the longest-running, most-awarded, most-recognized business opportunity in vending, Naturals2Go offers a proven program with a history of success. As the largest healthy vending company in the United States, Naturals2Go has built an unmatched training & support and success team. Learn more now!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
For the last 24 years, HealthyYOU Vending has offered franchise-level support with NO royalties or other ongoing fees. New business owners can start part time and keep their job & benefits. Completely flexible schedule with no employees (or they can have one who does all the work for them). The machines sell healthy snacks and drinks and owners monitor their machines remotely 24/7 and run their business from home. HealthyYOU Vending is a top opportunity.
$ 60,000 Min.Cash Required
Our mission at Lean Kitchen is to save consumers time & money by providing healthy, prepared meals that are delicious. We offer chef driven meals that are made from scratch, packed with protein and have the nutrition facts & ingredients listed on the label. While Lean Kitchen can provide a very profitable outcome, one of the things we hear most from our franchisees is how rewarding of an outcome it is as well with customers achieving success.
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Health Food
- 1The organic food industry has grown from $1 billion in 1990 to $29.22 billion in 2011. Recently, the industry is growing roughly 10 percent every year.
- 2Organic food is the fastest growing sector of the American food industry.
- 3America's first certified organic food restaurant was opened up in Washington D.C. in 1999.
- 4Healthy eating can help fight many diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- 5In the United States, lettuce is the second most popular fresh vegetable.
- 6In 1970, consumption of broccoli was only a half a pound per person. Today, the average person in the United States eats four and one half pounds a year.