Health Food FranchisesMore About Health Food Franchises
Wow, talk about a sprouting industry! The demand for healthy food, snack and drink options is growing --- the demand for organic food is expected to grow 14% between 2013-2018. Be a part of this growing demand and feel good about promoting health and fitness in your community! Enjoy browsing the superb health food franchise opportunities below and request additional information from those concepts that appeal to you. We wish you all the best in finding a great health food franchise to own.
Health Food Franchises
Healthy YOU Vending
Join the healthy vending revolution with Healthy YOU Vending! Since 1999 we have helped thousands of operators position themselves in their respective markets as vending professionals in this exciting $43+ Billion dollar industry. The demand for healthy food choices is exploding. We can help secure your locations. Don’t miss this opportunity!
1 of 5
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
The Big Salad
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Health Food
- The organic food industry has grown from $1 billion in 1990 to $29.22 billion in 2011. Recently, the industry is growing roughly 10 percent every year.
- Organic food is the fastest growing sector of the American food industry.
- America's first certified organic food restaurant was opened up in Washington D.C. in 1999.
- Healthy eating can help fight many diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- In the United States, lettuce is the second most popular fresh vegetable.
- In 1970, consumption of broccoli was only a half a pound per person. Today, the average person in the United States eats four and one half pounds a year.