Health Food FranchisesMore About Health Food Franchises
Wow, talk about a sprouting industry! The demand for healthy food, snack and drink options is growing --- the demand for organic food is expected to grow 14% between 2013-2018. Be a part of this growing demand and feel good about promoting health and fitness in your community! Enjoy browsing the superb health food franchise opportunities below and request additional information from those concepts that appeal to you. We wish you all the best in finding a great health food franchise to own.
Health Food Franchises
Are you passionate about owning your own business? Are you interested in giving people the choice to eat healthy? If the answer is yes, then you have found the right partner to build you a successful healthy vending business. At Healthier4U Vending we share your passion and want you to join us to give the choice to eat healthy to everyone.
1 of 5
$ 30,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Health Food
- The organic food industry has grown from $1 billion in 1990 to $29.22 billion in 2011. Recently, the industry is growing roughly 10 percent every year.
- Organic food is the fastest growing sector of the American food industry.
- America's first certified organic food restaurant was opened up in Washington D.C. in 1999.
- Healthy eating can help fight many diseases such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and high blood pressure.
- In the United States, lettuce is the second most popular fresh vegetable.
- In 1970, consumption of broccoli was only a half a pound per person. Today, the average person in the United States eats four and one half pounds a year.