Food Truck FranchisesMore About Food Truck Franchises
Food trucks are all the rage in the U.S. right now! With their low cost meals and added convenience, it is no wonder they have surged in popularity lately! There are currently about 3 million food trucks on the streets of America serving up everything from gourmet sandwiches to Mexican street food to good ole Southern BBQ! Search our food truck franchises right now!
Food Truck Franchises
Mango Biche Mia - Food Stand
Mango Biche Mia franchise offering is to be considered an opportunity. It's low start-up investment and simple initial inventory will have you profiting at being your own boss in no time. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Food Truck
- There are about 3 million food trucks in the U.S.
- Street food has roughly 2,500 social media mentions per month! #wow
- The three most popular entrees ordered from food trucks are sandwiches, Mexican fare and hamburgers.
- Food trucks are especially popular because they are economical. The average cost for a food truck meal is $6.33. The average cost of a restaurant entree is $14.09.
- According to Zagat, the American cities with the hottest food-truck scenes are New York City, Chicago, Miami, Austin, Portland, Los Angeles, Cleveland, Boston, Houston and Washington, D.C.
- Mondays are usually the busiest days of the week for food trucks.