If you're looking for a franchise opportunity that offers high-quality products and a commitment to excellence, then you should consider becoming a PrimoHoagies franchisee. PrimoHoagies is a popular sandwich chain that has been serving delicious and authentic hoagies since 1992 and has earned a reputation for using only the finest meats, cheeses, and freshly baked bread in its products. Let’s explore some of the key reasons why you should consider investing in PrimoHoagies.
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Ghost Kitchen Brands is offering a tremendous opportunity to be part of a business model that will disrupt and lead an industry. With 20 nationally recognized brand partners, comprehensive training, ongoing support, and products that are loved by people of all ages . It's easy to see why owning a Ghost Kitchen Brands franchise can be the best investment you ever make!. Request information today to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Brusters Real Ice Cream
At Bruster's our simple retail model distinguishes us from the other franchises by focusing on serving ice cream and related products filled with the giant chunks of real fruit, candies, cookies, nuts and other delicious mix-ins. We have 200 successful units open in 22 states!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Frios Gourmet Pops
Frios is the largest popsicle franchise in the world. We are a mobile franchise serving popsicles on wheels, also referred to as mobile Sweet Rides (think franchise food truck but with only popsicles)! We are a low cost franchise that is a lot of fun! Our whole concept is selling happiness on a stick, it’s that simple! Inquire today to own your own Frios and become part of the fun.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Fast Food
- 1In 1949, Richard and Maurice McDonald opened the first McDonald's restaurant in San Bernardino, California - the McDonald Brothers Burger Bar Drive-In.
- 2White Castle was the 1st restaurant to offer takeout food in the US in the early 1900's.
- 3The 1st restaurant to use the assembly-line system was McDonald's.
- 4Chinese takeout boxes are not even used in China. Americans invented the Chinese takeout box.
- 5France was the original birthplace of what we now call a "restaurant."
- 6Wendy's created the first drive-thru window in 1970 upon opening their second restaurant.
- 7As drive-thru fast food restaurants became popular, it led to car manufacturers installing cup holders in the 1990s. As fast food drinks became larger, so did the cup holders.