Fast Food FranchisesMore About Fast Food Franchises
Discover great fast food and quick serve restaurant concepts -- our inventory includes everything from your traditional burger and fries establishments to unique niche food concepts. You will be sure to find something of interest to you and capitalize on the ever present demand to feed busy people on the go -- many fast food brands have added additional healthy food options. Check out these exciting food brands and we wish you all the best in finding a fantastic food concept to buy.
Fast Food Franchises
Are you passionate about owning your own business? Are you interested in giving people the choice to eat healthy? If the answer is yes, then you have found the right partner to build you a successful healthy vending business. At Healthier4U Vending we share your passion and want you to join us to give the choice to eat healthy to everyone.
1 of 5
$ 30,000 Min.Cash Required
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Fast Food
- In 1949, Richard and Maurice McDonald opened the first McDonald's restaurant in San Bernardino, California - the McDonald Brothers Burger Bar Drive-In.
- White Castle was the 1st restaurant to offer takeout food in the US in the early 1900's.
- The 1st restaurant to use the assembly-line system was McDonald's.
- Chinese takeout boxes are not even used in China. Americans invented the Chinese takeout box.
- France was the original birthplace of what we now call a "restaurant."
- Wendy's created the first drive-thru window in 1970 upon opening their second restaurant.
- As drive-thru fast food restaurants became popular, it led to car manufacturers installing cup holders in the 1990s. As fast food drinks became larger, so did the cup holders.