Energy Drink FranchisesMore About Energy Drink Franchises
This is a wildly popular franchise and business opportunity category. The U.S. Energy Drink market is expected to be $21.5 billion by 2017. Explore opportunities available in this in-demand energy drink, energy supplement, and sports drink market. Search now!
Energy Drink Franchises
Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii
At Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii, we’re committed to your success. Owning a Bad Ass Coffee of Hawaii Franchise is a rewarding experience that offers unique benefits to those who embrace the Aloha spirit. As a brand that stands out from the rest – you benefit from word-of-mouth recognition from our Hawaiian origins. Learn more about the facts now!
1 of 3
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Energy Drink
- Energy drinks are one of the fastest growing drinks in America.
- In small quantities, the caffeine in energy drinks may boost energy, alertness and athletic performance.
- Approximately 66% percent of energy drink drinkers are between the ages of 13 and 35 years old, with males being 65% of the market.
- The energy drink market is currently estimated at over $12.5 Billion!
- In August of 2012, the word "energy drink" was listed for the first time in the Merriam-Webster's Collegiate Dictionary.