Donut Franchisesmore about Donut Franchises
People may argue about how to spell it, but there is no argument on how great they taste! Donuts are super popular and an always fun anytime treat! Search and find sweet doughnut franchises and businesses for sale.
Factory Donuts. Always Hot. Always Fresh. Made to Order. Factory Donuts is a unique donut specialty franchise with an experience like no other. This simplistic concept is an emerging brand that will take on a life of its own in a short period of time. Learn more now!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
House of Chimney Cakes - Handcrafted European Desserts
Chimney cakes are the official dessert of Hungary - it's Hungarian Sweet Bread baked in a funnel shape, resembling a chimney coming fresh out of the oven. House of Chimney Cakes innovated this delicacy by filling the bread with soft serve ice cream and sprucing it up with a variety of toppings! Learn more now.
$ 60,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Donut
- Over 10 billion donuts are made in the U.S. each year.
- The first Friday in June is National Donut Day. This day was originally started by the Salvation Army to honor the women that served donuts to soldiers during World War I.
- The original name for the donut was "oily cakes".
- The hole in the middle of the donut was first created to help the pastry cook more evenly throughout.
- The Guinness World Record for most donuts eaten in one sitting is 49 donuts in 8 minutes!
- The largest donut ever made was 16 feet long,16 inches tall, weighing in at a whopping 1.7 tons!
- Per capita, Canada has more donuts shops than any other country.