Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Donut
- Over 10 billion donuts are made in the U.S. each year.
- The first Friday in June is National Donut Day. This day was originally started by the Salvation Army to honor the women that served donuts to soldiers during World War I.
- The original name for the donut was "oily cakes".
- The hole in the middle of the donut was first created to help the pastry cook more evenly throughout.
- The Guinness World Record for most donuts eaten in one sitting is 49 donuts in 8 minutes!
- The largest donut ever made was 16 feet long,16 inches tall, weighing in at a whopping 1.7 tons!
- Per capita, Canada has more donuts shops than any other country.