Dessert FranchisesMore About Dessert Franchises
Enjoy sweet success owning your own dessert related food franchise. Browse many different dessert related franchise concepts and request free information to learn more about each concept and what makes them unique. Whether it is cupcakes, chocolate, decadent fruit creations, or a candy store, people love yummy sweet things! Have fun shopping for a great franchise to own and don't worry, requesting additional information is calorie free!
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s is now seeking multi-unit operators to fuel our growth. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Dessert
- Did you know the words "desserts" spells the word "stressed" backwards? Makes sense to us, seeing how many people find desserts as comfort food when they are feeling stressed out!
- Coffee is the main flavor in Tiramisu. The word "Tiramisu" translates as "pick me up."
- The main ingredients of ice cream are eggs, milk, sugar, and cream.
- Since WWII, chocolate bars have been an official part of U.S. Army rations as a source of energy & a taste pleaser.
- When the chocolate craze began in the late 1600s, many chocolate houses (very similar to taverns or coffee houses) sprang up throughout Europe. And yes, the government levied a tax on it!
- Women are 2x as likely as men to have "chocolate hunger."
- 35% of Americans have eaten pie for breakfast!