Dessert FranchisesMore About Dessert Franchises
Enjoy sweet success owning your own dessert related food franchise. Browse many different dessert related franchise concepts and request free information to learn more about each concept and what makes them unique. Whether it is cupcakes, chocolate, decadent fruit creations, or a candy store, people love yummy sweet things! Have fun shopping for a great franchise to own and don't worry, requesting additional information is calorie free!
Factory Donuts. Always Hot. Always Fresh. Made to Order. Factory Donuts is a unique donut specialty franchise with an experience like no other. This simplistic concept is an emerging brand that will take on a life of its own in a short period of time. Learn more now!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 44 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Mango Biche Mia - Food Stand
Mango Biche Mia franchise offering is to be considered an opportunity. It's low start-up investment and simple initial inventory will have you profiting at being your own boss in no time. Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Dessert
- Did you know the words "desserts" spells the word "stressed" backwards? Makes sense to us, seeing how many people find desserts as comfort food when they are feeling stressed out!
- Coffee is the main flavor in Tiramisu. The word "Tiramisu" translates as "pick me up."
- The main ingredients of ice cream are eggs, milk, sugar, and cream.
- Since WWII, chocolate bars have been an official part of U.S. Army rations as a source of energy & a taste pleaser.
- When the chocolate craze began in the late 1600s, many chocolate houses (very similar to taverns or coffee houses) sprang up throughout Europe. And yes, the government levied a tax on it!
- Women are 2x as likely as men to have "chocolate hunger."
- 35% of Americans have eaten pie for breakfast!