There is nothing more comforting than a freshly baked cookie and a glass of milk. Own your own cookie and dessert franchise. Search now and find fantastic cookie and dessert related food franchise opportunities. You've always dreamed of being your own boss -- make it happen now by buying one of these in-demand franchises.
Browse Cookie Franchises
There is nothing quite like the perfect cup of coffee. It wakes you up, gets you going and gets your day on the right path. Now, you've got the chance to build a lifestyle and future around that perfect cup. That perfect cup of coffee, made just right and just in time, is now the perfect franchise, designed with you in mind.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Greenberry Coffee's mission is simple: we serve delicious, affordable food using the freshest ingredients that guests will want to return to week after week. Whether dining in or on the go, we have a large variety of breakfast & lunch options for all tastes and diets! We also cater- offering customized catering support! Learn more now!
$ 140,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Cookie
- Cookies are called "biscuits" in England.
- The first chocolate chip cookie was invented in 1937 in Whitman, Massachusetts by Ruth Graves Wakefield. Thank you Mrs. Wakefield!
- The first cookie commercial to air in the U.S. was for Animal Cracker, which was first introduced in 1902.
- The Oreo is the number one selling cookie in America - someone find us some milk!
- Christmas cookies date back to Medieval Europe.
- December 4th is National Cookie Day.