Convenience Store FranchisesMore About Convenience Store Franchises
Convenience stores are an essential part of busy Americans' lives and did over $700 billion in sales in 2013. Convenience stores serve as an important "fueling" stop for many people -- whether it is for a quick cup of coffee, filling up their gas tank, or picking up a six-pack before heading to a friend's house to watch the game. Explore the different convenience store concepts and businesses for sale and be a part of this in-demand industry.
Convenience Store Franchises
Teriyaki Madness is a fast casual restaurant concept serving up quality, fresh, healthy and flavorful Asian food in a high-vibe atmosphere. Through years of mastering marinating, grilling, and wok-ing, we were able to make bowls that are as hearty and delicious as they are healthy.
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Convenience Store
- The first chain convenience store in the United States was opened in Dallas, Texas in 1927
- Convenience stores sell an average of 11 million cups of coffee every day.
- There are almost 150,000 convenience stores in the United States, with the number growing every year.
- 80% of all the US gas sales come from convenience stores!
- The Icee was first developed as an accident in the late 1950's, and was later sold in convenience stores during the 60's.