Convenience Store FranchisesMore About Convenience Store Franchises
Convenience stores are an essential part of busy Americans' lives and did over $700 billion in sales in 2013. Convenience stores serve as an important "fueling" stop for many people -- whether it is for a quick cup of coffee, filling up their gas tank, or picking up a six-pack before heading to a friend's house to watch the game. Explore the different convenience store concepts and businesses for sale and be a part of this in-demand industry.
Convenience Store Franchises
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Convenience Store
- The first chain convenience store in the United States was opened in Dallas, Texas in 1927
- Convenience stores sell an average of 11 million cups of coffee every day.
- There are almost 150,000 convenience stores in the United States, with the number growing every year.
- 80% of all the US gas sales come from convenience stores!
- The Icee was first developed as an accident in the late 1950's, and was later sold in convenience stores during the 60's.