Coffee FranchisesMore About Coffee Franchises
For lots of people, coffee is a key ingredient to kick start their day or an essential part of a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day -- that's a lot of java! The average Amercian worker spends $21 per week on coffee -- what a great market. So, grab a cup of "Joe" and check out some great coffee and related business opportunities below.
PJ's Coffee of New Orleans
Coffee is a source of inspiration to many and serves as the much-needed fuel to get through the day. If you’re interested in achieving personal and professional success through a sustainable company devoted to the craft of gourmet coffee, you’ve come to the right place. Learn more about the cost and facts now!
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Coffee
- Coffee legends say a 9th-century goat herder in Ethiopia 'discovered" coffee by accident; this happened when he noticed how crazy the beans were making his goats!
- Most New Yorkers drink 7 times the amount of coffee as other Americans.
- Roughly 100 cups is considered the lethal dose of coffee.
- The only US state that commercially grows coffee is Hawaii.
- Coffee beans are technically a berry pit, classifying them as a fruit. We are very happy about this!
- Barista is a well-respected profession in Italy & the average Barista age there is 48.
- The most expensive Starbucks drink is $23.50 & it contains 16 shots of espresso: that's 1,400mg of caffeine!
- Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth. Oil is the first.