Coffee FranchisesMore About Coffee Franchises
For lots of people, coffee is a key ingredient to kick start their day or an essential part of a mid-afternoon pick-me-up. Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day -- that's a lot of java! The average Amercian worker spends $21 per week on coffee -- what a great market. So, grab a cup of "Joe" and check out some great coffee and related business opportunities below.
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Coffee
- Coffee legends say a 9th-century goat herder in Ethiopia 'discovered" coffee by accident; this happened when he noticed how crazy the beans were making his goats!
- Most New Yorkers drink 7 times the amount of coffee as other Americans.
- Roughly 100 cups is considered the lethal dose of coffee.
- The only US state that commercially grows coffee is Hawaii.
- Coffee beans are technically a berry pit, classifying them as a fruit. We are very happy about this!
- Barista is a well-respected profession in Italy & the average Barista age there is 48.
- The most expensive Starbucks drink is $23.50 & it contains 16 shots of espresso: that's 1,400mg of caffeine!
- Coffee is the second most traded commodity on earth. Oil is the first.