Wow, who doesn't love chocolate?! Americans consume a whopping 10 pounds of chocolate per year! This food franchise category offers many different options to choose from -- chocolate candies, chocoloate cookies, chocolate ice cream, the list goes on and on. Search now and find a delicious franchise opportunity that you can own and enjoy sweet success with!
Browse Chocolate Franchises
Brusters Real Ice Cream
At Bruster's our simple retail model distinguishes us from the other franchises by focusing on serving ice cream and related products filled with the giant chunks of real fruit, candies, cookies, nuts and other delicious mix-ins. We have 200 successful units open in 18 states!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Chocolate
- It takes approximately 400 cocoa beans to make one pound of chocolate. Big thank you to the cacao tree!
- The average American eats a whopping 10 pounds of chocolate per year!
- The word “chocolate” comes from the Aztec word, “Xocolatl”, which means “bitter water”
- "Ninety million chocolate bunnies are produced each year for Easter.
- Europeans account for nearly half of all the chocolate the world eats, according to the International Cocoa Organization.
- Chocolate is an $83 billion a year business
- The melting point of chocolate is just below the human body temperature (98.6 degrees) whish is why it literally melts in your mouth!