Chocolate FranchisesMore About Chocolate Franchises
Wow, who doesn't love chocolate?! Americans consume a whopping 10 pounds of chocolate per year! This food franchise category offers many different options to choose from -- chocolate candies, chocoloate cookies, chocolate ice cream, the list goes on and on. Search now and find a delicious franchise opportunity that you can own and enjoy sweet success with!
Brusters Real Ice Cream
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Chocolate
- It takes approximately 400 cocoa beans to make one pound of chocolate. Big thank you to the cacao tree!
- The average American eats a whopping 10 pounds of chocolate per year!
- The word “chocolate” comes from the Aztec word, “Xocolatl”, which means “bitter water”
- "Ninety million chocolate bunnies are produced each year for Easter.
- Europeans account for nearly half of all the chocolate the world eats, according to the International Cocoa Organization.
- Chocolate is an $83 billion a year business
- The melting point of chocolate is just below the human body temperature (98.6 degrees) whish is why it literally melts in your mouth!