At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Chocolate
- 1It takes approximately 400 cocoa beans to make one pound of chocolate. Big thank you to the cacao tree!
- 2The average American eats a whopping 10 pounds of chocolate per year!
- 3The word “chocolate” comes from the Aztec word, “Xocolatl”, which means “bitter water”
- 4"Ninety million chocolate bunnies are produced each year for Easter.
- 5Europeans account for nearly half of all the chocolate the world eats, according to the International Cocoa Organization.
- 6Chocolate is an $83 billion a year business
- 7The melting point of chocolate is just below the human body temperature (98.6 degrees) whish is why it literally melts in your mouth!