Candy & Snacks FranchisesMore About Candy & Snacks Franchises
Popcorn, Peanuts, CrackerJacks! Everybody loves candy and snack treats. Find delicious candy and snack opportunities below -- many different options to choose from at all different price points. Whether it is chocolate, popcorn, candy, healthy snacks - you will be sure to find a concept that really wets your appetite for entrepreneurship!
Candy & Snacks Franchises
Are you passionate about owning your own business? Are you interested in giving people the choice to eat healthy? If the answer is yes, then you have found the right partner to build you a successful healthy vending business. At Healthier4U Vending we share your passion and want you to join us to give the choice to eat healthy to everyone.
1 of 5
$ 30,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Candy & Snacks
- 3 Musketeers candy originally came divided into 3 individual pieces - vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. The 3 Musketeers bar was introduced in 1932 by Mars.
- Did you know candy's not always a good thing? Just ask Hansel and Gretel.
- Weighing in at 9,722.39 lbs, the world’s largest chocolate bar was manufactured in Armenia.
- Apples are made of 25% air. This is why they float!
- The only edible food for humans that will never go bad is honey.
- Boston candy maker William Schrafft urged people to send his "jelly bean" candy to Union soldiers fighting in the Civil War. Jelly beans have been an American candy favorite since then.
- Cotton candy, ironically, was co-invented in 1897 by William James Morrison, a dentist from Nashville, TN.