Candy & Snacks FranchisesMore About Candy & Snacks Franchises
Popcorn, Peanuts, CrackerJacks! Everybody loves candy and snack treats. Find delicious candy and snack opportunities below -- many different options to choose from at all different price points. Whether it is chocolate, popcorn, candy, healthy snacks - you will be sure to find a concept that really wets your appetite for entrepreneurship!
Candy & Snacks Franchises
Healthy YOU Vending
Join the healthy vending revolution with Healthy YOU Vending! Since 1999 we have helped thousands of operators position themselves in their respective markets as vending professionals in this exciting $43+ Billion dollar industry. The demand for healthy food choices is exploding. We can help secure your locations. Don’t miss this opportunity!
1 of 5
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Brusters Real Ice Cream
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Discover our simple, niche concept with limited direct competition. Our true French macarons are the perfect delicacy, original and elegant; French gelato, French pastries, and more! No baking experience, no problem for our franchisees, each signature pastry is handcrafted by our team of French chefs at the Le Macaron French Pastries commissary.
1 of 5
$ 70,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Candy & Snacks
- 3 Musketeers candy originally came divided into 3 individual pieces - vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. The 3 Musketeers bar was introduced in 1932 by Mars.
- Did you know candy's not always a good thing? Just ask Hansel and Gretel.
- Weighing in at 9,722.39 lbs, the world’s largest chocolate bar was manufactured in Armenia.
- Apples are made of 25% air. This is why they float!
- The only edible food for humans that will never go bad is honey.
- Boston candy maker William Schrafft urged people to send his "jelly bean" candy to Union soldiers fighting in the Civil War. Jelly beans have been an American candy favorite since then.
- Cotton candy, ironically, was co-invented in 1897 by William James Morrison, a dentist from Nashville, TN.