Frios is the largest popsicle franchise in the world. We are a mobile franchise serving popsicles on wheels, also referred to as mobile Sweet Rides (think franchise food truck but with only popsicles)! We are a low cost franchise that is a lot of fun! Our whole concept is selling happiness on a stick, it’s that simple! Inquire today to own your own Frios and become part of the fun.
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own business without sacrificing your lifestyle, you’ve come to the right place! With the increasing popularity of self-serve Frozen Yogurt and a simple-to-operate business model, Cuppa Yo has discovered a great recipe for success! Learn more about the costs, benefits, and available locations today!
$ 75,000 Min.Cash Required
Donuts are one of the most profitable food items in the nation! In addition, the Daylight Signature Coffee and beverage program generates significant dollars to the bottom line. You do not pay a franchise percentage or even an upfront licensing fee. All the profits you make are yours to keep. Inquire now to learn more!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
At Bruster's our simple retail model distinguishes us from the other franchises by focusing on serving ice cream and related products filled with the giant chunks of real fruit, candies, cookies, nuts and other delicious mix-ins. We have 200 successful units open in 22 states!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Join the healthy vending revolution with Healthy YOU Vending! Since 1999 we have helped thousands of operators position themselves in their respective markets as vending professionals in this exciting $43 Billion dollar industry. The demand for healthy food choices is exploding. We can help secure your locations. Don’t miss this opportunity!
$ 55,000 Min.Cash Required
Are you passionate about owning your own business? Are you interested in giving people the choice to eat healthy? If the answer is yes, then you have found the right partner to build you a successful healthy vending business. At Healthier4U Vending we share your passion and want you to join us to give the choice to eat healthy to everyone.
$ 30,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Candy & Snacks
- 13 Musketeers candy originally came divided into 3 individual pieces - vanilla, strawberry, and chocolate. The 3 Musketeers bar was introduced in 1932 by Mars.
- 2Did you know candy's not always a good thing? Just ask Hansel and Gretel.
- 3Weighing in at 9,722.39 lbs, the world’s largest chocolate bar was manufactured in Armenia.
- 4Apples are made of 25% air. This is why they float!
- 5The only edible food for humans that will never go bad is honey.
- 6Boston candy maker William Schrafft urged people to send his "jelly bean" candy to Union soldiers fighting in the Civil War. Jelly beans have been an American candy favorite since then.
- 7Cotton candy, ironically, was co-invented in 1897 by William James Morrison, a dentist from Nashville, TN.