The "Way Fresher, Way Better" Business - Get Your Future Rolling! Own a Barberitos franchise because eating with us just isn't enough. Barberitos has been serving deliciously fresh food with superior customer service since 2000. Restaurant experience is not necessary! The Barberitos system is designed for people coming from outside the restaurant industry as well as existing restaurateurs. Learn more now!
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
If you're entrepreneurial-minded and looking for an exciting opportunity to bring good vibes and great food into your community, we invite you to partner with Iron Chef Jose Garces! Buena Onda is a fast-casual taqueria with a delicious chef-curated menu and popular Baja-style libations, and we're excited to bring our unique culinary experience to communities across the United States. Our taco franchise is not your ordinary restaurant franchise - We're founded by a James Beard award-winning chef.
$ 175,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Cafe
- 1The name of the famous cafe on "Friends" that many scenes were filmed in was "Central Perk," and unfortunately, it is totally fictional!
- 2Monk’s was the cafe featured in the TV sitcom Seinfeld, but the exteriors of this building was actually "Tom's Restaurant" in New York's Upper West Side.
- 3Coffee culture in America began in the post-World War II era.
- 4The first Starbucks opened in Seattle's Pike's Place Market in 1971, when the coffee industry was in a decline. It is now a tourist attraction!
- 5Coffee hit a decline in the 60's and 70's due to increased interest in caffeinated sodas.