Café FranchisesMore About Café Franchises
Explore café and diner franchise opportunities. Everyone loves meeting a friend at their local café for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a mid-afternoon cup of coffee and pastry! Follow your passion and become a café franchise owner today.
Brusters Real Ice Cream
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s is now seeking multi-unit operators to fuel our growth. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Cafe
- The name of the famous cafe on "Friends" that many scenes were filmed in was "Central Perk," and unfortunately, it is totally fictional!
- Monk’s was the cafe featured in the TV sitcom Seinfeld, but the exteriors of this building was actually "Tom's Restaurant" in New York's Upper West Side.
- Coffee culture in America began in the post-World War II era.
- The first Starbucks opened in Seattle's Pike's Place Market in 1971, when the coffee industry was in a decline. It is now a tourist attraction!
- Coffee hit a decline in the 60's and 70's due to increased interest in caffeinated sodas.