Burgers FranchisesMore About Burgers Franchises
Who doesn't love a good burger? Doesn't get much more classic American than burger and fries! Explore these exciting burger franchises and discover one that appeals to you. Each of these concepts is different and offers a unique take on the traditional hamburger cuisine. Enjoy your search -- you are sure to work up an appetite! You can revise your search below.
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 43 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
1 of 5
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Burger
- Hamburgers are named after a cut of beef, the Hamburg Steak, which originated from Hamburg, Germany.
- Americans consume an average of 3 hamburgers per week! Wow, that's a lot of beef!
- The oldest burger chain is White Castle founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921 by Walter A. Anderson and E.W. Ingram.
- The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour, Wisconsin. Who knew? And we thought Wisconsin only was concerned with cheese!
- Louis Lassen, a lunch cart operator from New Haven, Connecticut is said to have been the first person to serve a hamburger. In 1900, Louis served a simple ground beef sandwich to a hungry customer. The Lassen family still runs Louis Lunch 114 years later! But don't ask for ketchup, mayo! The burgers are served on plain bread and only condiments are cheese spread, tomatoes and onions! http://www.louislunch.com/
- The average number of BBQ's during the summer, per family, has risen from 2.5 around ten years ago to over 9! That's a lot of BBQ!