Burgers FranchisesMore About Burgers Franchises
Who doesn't love a good burger? Doesn't get much more classic American than burger and fries! Explore these exciting burger franchises and discover one that appeals to you. Each of these concepts is different and offers a unique take on the traditional hamburger cuisine. Enjoy your search -- you are sure to work up an appetite! You can revise your search below.
Baby's Badass Burgers
Start a gourmet burger food truck business, and capitalize on one of the fastest growing segments in franchising today. With a Baby's Badass Burgers Franchise, you will be serving a product that can't be beat, enjoying low start-up costs, unparalleled support and a sure-fire media explosion in your market. Learn more now!
1 of 4
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Burger
- Hamburgers are named after a cut of beef, the Hamburg Steak, which originated from Hamburg, Germany.
- Americans consume an average of 3 hamburgers per week! Wow, that's a lot of beef!
- The oldest burger chain is White Castle founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921 by Walter A. Anderson and E.W. Ingram.
- The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour, Wisconsin. Who knew? And we thought Wisconsin only was concerned with cheese!
- Louis Lassen, a lunch cart operator from New Haven, Connecticut is said to have been the first person to serve a hamburger. In 1900, Louis served a simple ground beef sandwich to a hungry customer. The Lassen family still runs Louis Lunch 114 years later! But don't ask for ketchup, mayo! The burgers are served on plain bread and only condiments are cheese spread, tomatoes and onions! http://www.louislunch.com/
- The average number of BBQ's during the summer, per family, has risen from 2.5 around ten years ago to over 9! That's a lot of BBQ!