Burgers Franchisesmore about Burgers Franchises
Who doesn't love a good burger? Doesn't get much more classic American than burger and fries! Explore these exciting burger franchises and discover one that appeals to you. Each of these concepts is different and offers a unique take on the traditional hamburger cuisine. Enjoy your search -- you are sure to work up an appetite! You can revise your search below.
Baby's Badass Burgers
Start a gourmet burger food truck business, and capitalize on one of the fastest growing segments in franchising today. With a Baby's Badass Burgers Franchise, you will be serving a product that can't be beat, enjoying low start-up costs, unparalleled support and a sure-fire media explosion in your market. Learn more now!
$ 50,000 Min.Cash Required
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 44 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries, and baked potatoes. Check out this delicious franchise today!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is an award-winning, fast-casual, “Better Burger” concept. Born in Plano, Texas, we’ve been on a mission since 2007 to deliver the best burger, fry, & shake experience EVER, create a great place for families to hang out together, and give back to the communities we serve - all while having FUN! Learn more now.
$ 250,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Burger
- Hamburgers are named after a cut of beef, the Hamburg Steak, which originated from Hamburg, Germany.
- Americans consume an average of 3 hamburgers per week! Wow, that's a lot of beef!
- The oldest burger chain is White Castle founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921 by Walter A. Anderson and E.W. Ingram.
- The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour, Wisconsin. Who knew? And we thought Wisconsin only was concerned with cheese!
- Louis Lassen, a lunch cart operator from New Haven, Connecticut is said to have been the first person to serve a hamburger. In 1900, Louis served a simple ground beef sandwich to a hungry customer. The Lassen family still runs Louis Lunch 114 years later! But don't ask for ketchup, mayo! The burgers are served on plain bread and only condiments are cheese spread, tomatoes and onions! http://www.louislunch.com/
- The average number of BBQ's during the summer, per family, has risen from 2.5 around ten years ago to over 9! That's a lot of BBQ!