Ready to diversify your financial horizons? Urban Wings gives you the set-up, the know-how, and the edge in the booming fast casual restaurant industry. With a franchise package that includes key vendor agreements, simplified kitchen operations, low overhead, and low cost start-up, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs can’t wait to get a hold of their very own Urban Wings location!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Burger
- 1Hamburgers are named after a cut of beef, the Hamburg Steak, which originated from Hamburg, Germany.
- 2Americans consume an average of 3 hamburgers per week! Wow, that's a lot of beef!
- 3The oldest burger chain is White Castle founded in Wichita, Kansas in 1921 by Walter A. Anderson and E.W. Ingram.
- 4The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour, Wisconsin. Who knew? And we thought Wisconsin only was concerned with cheese!
- 5Louis Lassen, a lunch cart operator from New Haven, Connecticut is said to have been the first person to serve a hamburger. In 1900, Louis served a simple ground beef sandwich to a hungry customer. The Lassen family still runs Louis Lunch 114 years later! But don't ask for ketchup, mayo! The burgers are served on plain bread and only condiments are cheese spread, tomatoes and onions! http://www.louislunch.com/
- 6The average number of BBQ's during the summer, per family, has risen from 2.5 around ten years ago to over 9! That's a lot of BBQ!