Our objective is to make healthy eating accessible, simple, and delicious. We offer a unique menu consisting of gourmet toast, cold-pressed juice, smoothies, smoothie bowls, cafe-style coffee, and nitro cold brew coffee. At Toastique we use only fresh, seasonal, and responsibly sourced products in a feel-good, chic atmosphere. This year, invest in a healthy, quality, and exclusive concept for your community and family.
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
The Brass Tap is an upscale beer bar that offers 40-60 different craft beers on tap, more than 300 varieties of imports, and local craft beers. We are constantly searching for the best beers from all regions around the world, and rotate our taps to ensure that you can always expect to find a new favorite. We offer hundreds of different bottled beers that are also available for carry out. At The Brass Tap, you can enjoy our spacious patio and never have to drink the same beer twice!
$ 250,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Beverage
- 1Pepsi is 66 years older than Diet Pepsi.
- 2Bottled water for sale is rumored to have been around since the early 1500's.
- 3Did you know that Coca Cola was originally green?
- 4The first people to serve chocolate as a drink were the Aztecs. They made it even hotter by mixing it with hot chili pepper- Yikes!
- 5John Candy improvised a line about Orange Whip in the 1980s movie "The Blues Brothers" that caused an influx of sales for the soft drink!
- 6In 1 year, the average person consumes approximately 129 gallons of fluid!