Barbeque FranchisesMore About Barbeque Franchises
Who doesn't love good barbeque? There are many types of barbeque and all of them have one thing in common -- great flavor and taste! BBQ is not just for those folks living in the South either, great barbeque franchises are introducing these great tastes across the country and with much success! Shop our selection of barbeque franchise opportunities below and we hope you find something you can sink your teeth into!
Dickey’s Barbecue Pit
Join the largest barbecue franchise in the world! With over 500 locations in 44 states, our smokin’ hot franchise has been treating guests to Legit.Texas.Barbecue barbecue since 1941. If you’re looking to diversify your portfolio or looking to retire and start a business, we’re seeking passionate entrepreneurs to join our award winning franchise.
$ 100,000 Min.Cash Required
Since 1982, The Great Steak and Potato Company has been serving the finest cheesesteaks in hundreds of locations across the United States and abroad. Now known simply as Great Steak, our menu has grown from a single cheesesteak to a complete line of specialty sandwiches, fries, and baked potatoes. Check out this delicious franchise today!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: BBQ
- The word "barbeque" comes from a Taino word for "sacred fire pit" --- most guys would agree with that - barbeque is sacred!
- President Lyndon Johnson had barbeques installed on the roof of the White House. BBQ in Chief!
- Barbequing is serious business and competition! Hundreds of cook-offs are held throughout the USA. The largest and most famous are Memphis in May and The American Royal in Kansas City. Both States claim to be the barbeque capital of the USA.
- Cavemen may have started roasting meat some 1.4 million years ago, anthropologists believe.
- The most popular holiday weekend for barbecuing is July 4th, followed by Labor Day!
- Did you know there is a National Barbecue Day? May 16th! Make sure to mark your calendar to ensure a smoking good time on this day!