Wayback Burgers is growing at a fast pace due to satisfied franchisee & franchisor relations & strong local marketing. With 170+ stores open the opportunity to join a highly successful fast casual burger brand is waiting for you. In 2021, expansion & innovation led to a systemwide sales increase of 26.2% and comparable store sales increase of 24.2%. We are looking for people who meet the requirements of $250k liquid capital with a credit score over 700.
$ 10,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: BBQ
- 1The word "barbeque" comes from a Taino word for "sacred fire pit" --- most guys would agree with that - barbeque is sacred!
- 2 President Lyndon Johnson had barbeques installed on the roof of the White House. BBQ in Chief!
- 3Barbequing is serious business and competition! Hundreds of cook-offs are held throughout the USA. The largest and most famous are Memphis in May and The American Royal in Kansas City. Both States claim to be the barbeque capital of the USA.
- 4Cavemen may have started roasting meat some 1.4 million years ago, anthropologists believe.
- 5 The most popular holiday weekend for barbecuing is July 4th, followed by Labor Day!
- 6Did you know there is a National Barbecue Day? May 16th! Make sure to mark your calendar to ensure a smoking good time on this day!