Ready to diversify your financial horizons? Urban Wings gives you the set-up, the know-how, and the edge in the booming fast casual restaurant industry. With a franchise package that includes key vendor agreements, simplified kitchen operations, low overhead, and low cost start-up, it’s no wonder entrepreneurs can’t wait to get a hold of their very own Urban Wings location!
$ 150,000 Min.Cash Required
The Brass Tap - Craft Beer Bar
The Brass Tap is an upscale beer bar that offers 40-60 different craft beers on tap, more than 300 varieties of imports, and local craft beers. We are constantly searching for the best beers from all regions around the world, and rotate our taps to ensure that you can always expect to find a new favorite. We offer hundreds of different bottled beers that are also available for carry out. At The Brass Tap, you can enjoy our spacious patio and never have to drink the same beer twice!
$ 250,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Bar, Grill, & Pub
- 1A green door painted on a restaurant during Prohibition indicated the presence of a speakeasy, hence the name.
- 2The word “toast” means wishing good health & originated in ancient Rome. A piece of toasted bread was dropped into wine to acknowledge the salutation.
- 3Almost all fruits & most vegetables contain a small amount of alcohol in them.
- 4The first Thanksgiving Day didn’t include turkey, mashed potatoes, or the other foods that we usually eat on this particular day. BUT- there was beer, wine, brandy, & gin!
- 5The pressure in a champagne bottle is measured at 90 pounds per square inch; this is 3x the pressure in automobile tires!
- 6The world’s oldest known recipe? Beer.
- 7Not only did Abraham Lincoln hold a liquor license, but he operated several taverns.