Bar, Grill, & Pub FranchisesMore About Bar, Grill, & Pub Franchises
Who wouldn't want to own a bar like "Cheers"! Bars, Grills, and Pubs have been around for centuries and still serve a vital purpose in nourishing people's souls with good food, drink, and camaraderie. Most pubs and bars go beyond just a place to grab your favorite malt beverage, today pubs and bars feature fantastic food to complement those cold beverages. Search our fantastic selection of bars, grills, and pubs and we hope you discover your next career! Cheers!
Bar, Grill, & Pub Franchises
Jimmy John’s Gourmet Sandwiches
One of the fastest growing restaurant chains in America, Jimmy John’s is now seeking multi-unit operators to fuel our growth. Homemade bread is baked fresh all day, and all-natural meats and fresh veggies are hand-sliced daily. Jimmy John’s seeks franchisees who are willing to do whatever it takes to make great sandwiches for their customers.
1 of 5
$ 200,000 Min.Cash Required
Fun Facts: Bar, Grill, & Pub
- A green door painted on a restaurant during Prohibition indicated the presence of a speakeasy, hence the name.
- The word “toast” means wishing good health & originated in ancient Rome. A piece of toasted bread was dropped into wine to acknowledge the salutation.
- Almost all fruits & most vegetables contain a small amount of alcohol in them.
- The first Thanksgiving Day didn’t include turkey, mashed potatoes, or the other foods that we usually eat on this particular day. BUT- there was beer, wine, brandy, & gin!
- The pressure in a champagne bottle is measured at 90 pounds per square inch; this is 3x the pressure in automobile tires!
- The world’s oldest known recipe? Beer.
- Not only did Abraham Lincoln hold a liquor license, but he operated several taverns.