At this time, there are no franchises that match your search request. Please revise your search to view other opportunities.
Fun Facts: Bagel
- 1Bagels are the only bread that gets boiled before it's baked.
- 2The bagel supposedly originated when an Austrian baker created bread in the shape of a stirrup to honor King John III Sobieski of Poland (a renowned horseman); the Austrian word for stirrup is "beugel".
- 3Plain is the most popular bagel choice, followed by sesame.
- 4A molecular biologist named Robert Bohannon created a bagel containing the caffeine equivalent of 1-2 cups of coffee!
- 5The first bagel bakeries were found in the 1920's in New York City.
- 6Frozen bagels were introduced to the marketplace in 1960.
- 7February 9th is National Bagel Day.